• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

The Anchorage, Part 3

Terre

Renowned
Good evening. :)

I hope no one here is primarily a Carrara user. According to Fenric he and a bunch of Carrara vendors have been booted out of Daz-land.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Actually, Stezza's a Carrara only user, and I think one of our newer members said he uses Carrara too.

Hmmm, considering DAZ owns Carrara, why would they boot them out I wonder.

Terre

Renowned
A bit of landscaping we are having done in the front is coming along well.
We've had reduced water pressure for a couple of weeks including being short on hot water. Also the toilet needed to have it's flush assembly replaced and it's one of the newer ones that are more complex and the job looked like the tank may need to be pulled off. The plumber we've been dealing with apparently did retire with no one to turn the business over too so I looked in the yellow pages and saw the plumber the store is now using and their ad said they also do residential work. The toilet work was $135.00 + tax. The water pressure problem turned out to be a minor leak under the bathroom. It only took a few minutes to locate once they could get under the house and ended up charging us only for the toilet work.
OK, these are they guys we will be dealing with from now on.

Terre

Renowned
Yup. I'm to call them if any problems persist. I'll find out tomorrow if the leak was the hot water problem. If it wasn't then we need a new water heater. This company doesn't work on the brand we have because in their experience that brand is low quality and they just have to keep doing more repairs.
The landscaping is being done by a friend who has worked quite a few different jobs including building bridges. He's proven that he knows what he's doing as well.

Terre

Renowned
Now turned out to be when. The old on e is being drained and a new one loaded up in Clovis. By the time it gets here the old one should be nearly ready to pull out. Hopefully. The guys just had to run to the hardware store 2 blocks away for something to help it drain faster.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
FingersCrossed.png

Terre

Renowned
Is now hooked up and warming water. It's supposed to take up to one and a half hours to get fully heated.