• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

The Anchorage, Part 3

Terre

Renowned
Red furred orange eyed face looking up at me pleading for his breakfast. He already has it but just wants me to stir his kibble again.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Really? I've not heard of that before. Then again, I only have a couple of close friends with pets, so instances like these probably just didn't come up in conversation.

DanaTA

Distinguished
Long day here, too. Even though I hardly did anything. I did go grocery shopping. I needed milk. I made a list. Everything but the milk was on the list. So I got everything...but the milk. :confused::rolleyes:

Dana

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
So have I, many times. Luckily my supermarket's only a block away, so if it was something I absolutely need, I could run back and get it.

DanaTA

Distinguished
Got it today, along with one other thing. Brought the accumulated soda bottles and cans to the machine, too. Because I forgot the milk yesterday, my reward was getting caught in a downpour today.

Dana

DanaTA

Distinguished
Good evening. Waiting to see if it will continue to be good, or if we'll be getting a lot of rain and wind. Last report I saw, we were in for it tonight and tomorrow. But it keeps changing course, so perhaps it will just leave us alone!

Dana