• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

The Anchorage, Part 3

DanaTA

Distinguished
Good evening!

Attachments

• Good Evening.gif
    Good Evening.gif
    968 KB · Views: 145

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Alfred Hitchcock!!! Boy it's been many decades since I've seen that show on TV regularly.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Hi everyone, it's mid afternoon here in Melbourne...just home from taking the grandkids shopping, bought them some clothes, visited the game arcade and had lunch at the Pancake Parlour...Yummy! Now to play some Baldur's Gate EE.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Afternoon all...boring sorting and cleaning today...but I found some documentation that I had misplaced so YAY! Hope everyone is doing well.

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
'ello. Been a horrible day here, dark as sin all day, cold and wet with the power threatening to go off. So of course with it being a day like that, the second to last day of school for the term and due to go to his father for two weeks my boy wakes up sick

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Sorry to hear that Dreamer...are school holidays must start a week earlier than NZ...hope your son is feeling better soon.

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Thanks Pen, he's feeling a bit better tonight and I got his dad to wait an extra day before picking him up so fingers crossed he's better in the morning

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Thanks Terre, he's a bit brighter this morning but getting another day in bed before doing anything

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I also hope he is feeling better and has fun visiting Dad...but I also hope you have some time off and a bit of fun also. It's hard being a single mum I did that with my eldest until he was 8 then got married and had 2 more.

DanaTA

Distinguished
The forum didn't post any alerts, yet there were new posts in here and elsewhere. I thought the new software unwatched it, but it's still set to watch.

Dana

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
OK! Introducing Lucy's latest creation.........the Pot Noodle sandwich! TaDaaaa! Apparently, we are informed, it's got to be chicken & mushroom flavour. I don't know about that but it is loads of fun watching it turn all soggy and fall apart before she gets to take a second bite. I will keep you informed of progress.*

* Provided she doesn't spot us laughing that is! :whistling: