• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

The Anchorage, Part 3

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Afternoon thunderstorms didn't happen thank god, but I hope that it doesn't overnight ether, I'll have a dog and a cat pushing me out of bed otherwise lol

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
@Lorraine I am going to try and hold off on putting the heaters on for another month or two if I can. Mostly it's just my silly body not working right rather than it actually being cold. Right now it's that I am a little sick that's going it, typical two days before my boy comes home from a week away and I come down with a bug lol

Terre

Renowned
Good morning everybody! :)

Lorraine, glad things worked out with the batteries. They certainly did need changing. Now if you could just send some of that rain here..... Ow well. We'll eventually get a rain worth speaking of.

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Thanks @DanaTA, only reason I have any clue what day it is right now is that my boy came home today from a week away. I have lost all track of the days this week

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I don't celebrate, but Happy Easter for all those who do. Here's a render I did 8 years ago for an Easter Egg Render Challenge at RDNA back then. The girl is K4, and the Easter Eggs in the smaller basket on the left were from a pack I picked up at RDNA, IIRC. The Easter Eggs in the basket on the right I textured myself utilizing designs from a tutorial I wrote back in the day using Paint Shop Pro for creating Ukranian Pysanky Eggs. On the second page is a link to Ann Morash's site where I got the ideas for the designs, and I checked, it's still online.

For this render challenge I took the patterns and created the textures for the eggs. The original tutorial is a 2D version, so not a "real" egg. ;)

PaintedEasterEggsLarge.jpg

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
its just getting colder and greyer here, need to go to the shops to get some sour cream for dinner but would rather crawl into bed lol