• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

The Anchorage, Part 3

DanaTA

Distinguished
I mentioned the frogs coming to life in the pond across the street a little while back. Well, it has begun! I shot a short video with Diane's camera...but the forum software says it's still too large to upload. About 75MB. So...let's try this...

No, that won't do, either. I had uploaded it to my site and put a link but it was going to try to download it and it was going to take 13 minutes even with my FIOS speed. Oh, well...I'll just say, they're loud.

Dana

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
We're already on Daylight time here so you'll be getting back to the normal difference. It's currently 5:49 pm here,

Yes, they're usually 5 hours ahead of me here on the East Coast, but when I checked Mytho's post's timestamp, I realized it was only 4 hours. I didn't realize they didn't change their clocks when we did.

OK! Back to 'abnormal' time here which means I lost an hour in bed this morning, and all because a bunch of greedy financiers wanted to get the most out of their poor, down-trodden workers back in the 1800's by maximising the hours they could work without artificial light! I mean whats the point of having the Greenwich Meridian down the middle of the country if we're just going to ignore it twice a year anyway. Bloomin' cheek if you ask me! I'm off to bed with a short book and a long cup of Ovaltine! Sheesh!

DanaTA

Distinguished
Good evening!

Dana

Attachments

• Good Evening.gif
    Good Evening.gif
    968 KB · Views: 120

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
The same to you Terre. Wow, we're both here at the same part of the day! Now that's got to be a first. ;)

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Hey Pen! Forgot to mention the Music from the Hive Thread. You'll find Larkin Poe, Joanne Shaw Taylor and Samantha Fish there plus a few other goodies in the later posts:snoopydance:!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I'll have to check them out...thanks Mytho...still reading the mule deer thread haven't got to the Dawn2 thread yet!