• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

The Anchorage, Part 3

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
No problem Dana. We all tend to spark off every once in a while and that, I'm ashamed to admit, includes me. Just checked the download and Redemption is definitely on there. I wonder if its a recent addition given that Redemption (the album) is a fairly recent release. According to the download blurp its a 12 track download which has 13 tracks (currently!)
Hi Terre! As Dana mentioned, he is familiar with the Music from the Hive thread. In fact, between us, Dana and I have been practically hogging it lately, so a few more contributors would be fun. If you've seen my last video upload you'll know I'm running out of ideas and I'd hate to see it drift off into the great beyond!

THINKS! Whatever you do, don't mention Stezza and the Baby Shark song. Just don't! OK! Not a wor...Oh Crap! END OF THINKS!

PS THINKS! Baby Shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo! Baby Shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo...Arrgggh! END OF PS THINKS!

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Just read an article about a plane which took off from London City Airport and landed at Edinburgh Airport this afternoon. No problem with that. We're on the flightpath and we see them everyday! The problem was, the planes actual destination was Dusseldorf in Germany. Rumours that the pilot was seen quietly throwing a GPS unit out of the cockpit window remain unconfirmed! :whistling:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
If that's true, they better lock him up for putting all the passengers in jeopardy. ~sheesh~

DanaTA

Distinguished
Just read an article about a plane which took off from London City Airport and landed at Edinburgh Airport this afternoon. No problem with that. We're on the flightpath and we see them everyday! The problem was, the planes actual destination was Dusseldorf in Germany. Rumours that the pilot was seen quietly throwing a GPS unit out of the cockpit window remain unconfirmed! :whistling:

:laugh:

Dana

DanaTA

Distinguished
If that's true, they better lock him up for putting all the passengers in jeopardy. ~sheesh~

He probably threw it out the window after it led him to the wrong airport! I'd throw it out, too! I've read about GPS units giving faulty info to drivers. I thought the units in jets would be a little more accurate and error-free.

Dana

Miss B

CV-BEE
Well, if it was one of those new Boeing super jets that have been crashing lately, you might be right.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
It wasn't pilot error, nor was it a problem with the plane. The flight plan that was filed was incorrect. Consequently, the pilot believed they were bound for Edinburgh. And ... he got them there safely. The plane refueled and continued on to Dusseldorf.

Per CNN ... The error was down to an incorrectly filed flight plan, leading both the pilot and cabin crew to believe the flight was bound for Edinburgh.
The flight was operated by German leasing company WDL Aviation on behalf of the British Airways subsidiary airline BA CityFlyer. The incorrect flight plan was filed at WDL Aviation's offices in Germany.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Geeze, well at least I'm glad it wasn't pilot error, or worse, an issue with the plane's navigation system.

I feel sorry for the . . . erm . . . person who filed that flight plan.

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Satira got it! Apparently after the mix-up had been sorted out, the pilot walked into the cabin and asked, "Right! Who wants to go to Dusseldorf?" and was greeted with a sea of raised hands, so all ended in good form. As Miss B said, you have to feel sorry for the person responsible for the flight plan mix-up. Hopefully, their bosses will take it as a lesson learned and let them off lightly. :unsure:

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
7:32 pm here Terre. Are you catching up or am I slowing down? Ah! Hang on! BST on Sunday so I'll gain an hour on you then!

Right! Carry on that lady!

Terre

Renowned
We're already on Daylight time here so you'll be getting back to the normal difference. It's currently 5:49 pm here,

Miss B

CV-BEE
Yes, they're usually 5 hours ahead of me here on the East Coast, but when I checked Mytho's post's timestamp, I realized it was only 4 hours. I didn't realize they didn't change their clocks when we did.