• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

TESTING

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
It's the same with the DAZ forums. New emails every time there's a new post. I turned off the email notices for forum posts. I have threads bookmarked that I visit. when I get on the computer, I open a tab in Chrome for Hivewire3D forums and one for DAZ forums. I just refresh now and then and I see anything that's new. Getting all those emails was annoying.

Dana
This is what I do also. Didn't realise there was an issue until I read this thread.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I turned off Email notifications, as they stopped working for me a long time ago. I turned them on again, so let's see.
I also don't get much in the way of email notifications either, so I set this thread to "Watch" while I was testing. I've turned it off again, but at least I know the emails are coming through.

MEC4D

Zbrushing through the topology
Contributing Artist
Hi Dana!

It worked! Yay!
On top of that I only got one email for Dana's reply, not one for every reply. Very nice!
Hi Kerya , that is correct , you will get only one notification until you visit so not as Dana said for each new reply as that would be crazy , if you missed the email for any reason you will be not bothered again . However you may get reminder in 90 Days about your forum activity if you did not visited the forum .

Forums without notifications simply die over time .
In the era where you get notifications for each like and reply to anything on the Internet you interact with, a simple notification about conversation you engaged in is a minimum if you have no time hanging in the forum all day long .

How many times I send PM message here in the forum to someone waiting a week for a reply or longer or never get answered at all .

Well no more .. :applause:

Kerya

Brilliant
Thanky you!
Back then I think my provider decided I got too many mails from here and blocked them without telling me.

Now it is only Renderosity that gives me mails about every response to a thread I am watching in their forums ... which is why I unwatched all but the one about the HW items moving to Rero.