• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

TESTING

MEC4D

Zbrushing through the topology
Contributing Artist
Well I guess I am going to finish it tomorrow then ..

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Sorry Cath, as I don't have email notifications (when someone responds to one of your posts and such) set up because I'm here every day anyway and will see it in any case.

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
Sorry Cath, as I don't have email notifications (when someone responds to one of your posts and such) set up because I'm here every day anyway and will see it in any case.
Thank you Miss B, if you get any notification via email let me know here, I am working on it ..

Also I added ❤️ to the "like" option ;) as many asked before .

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
Ohhh, nice addition, as that's what I see on another forum I visit. Actually, it's their only option, but it looks good. :D
Thanks Miss B , can you tell me if you got any notifications via email ?

Miss B

CV-BEE
No I haven't, but as I mentioned earlier, I have a lot of those notifications unchecked, because I'm here all the time, so don't miss anything.

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
No I haven't, but as I mentioned earlier, I have a lot of those notifications unchecked, because I'm here all the time, so don't miss anything.
At least if you reply to me , that is already enough as I should get notification , let me log out and see if I get any notification , just reply back in 5 min

Miss B

CV-BEE
OK, testing. It's now been 5 mins. since I read your above post. Let me know if you get an email about it.

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
OK, testing. It's now been 5 mins. since I read your above post. Let me know if you get an email about it.
NOPE the settings are correct but something else is going on .. need to figure out what

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
The mail server is working just fine as I got test email from the forum , but not notifications , it seems like something blocking it , and it is not the forum . sometimes when people get notifications from the forum they mark it as spam and then the emails are blocked and never reach the users.

Screenshot 2022-08-18 214106.png

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ohhhh, it's YOU!! I was wondering who had logged on as Lisa about an hour ago. ~whew~ I couldn't imagine who would have her login info, other than maybe Alisa.

Anyway, glad you figured out part of the issue isn't a problem. You may be right about the marking as spam being the issue that's causing folks to not get the email alerts they should be getting.

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
Ohhhh, it's YOU!! I was wondering who had logged on as Lisa about an hour ago. ~whew~ I couldn't imagine who would have her login info, other than maybe Alisa.

Anyway, glad you figured out part of the issue isn't a problem. You may be right about the marking as spam being the issue that's causing folks to not get the email alerts they should be getting.
I just got notification email about your reply , it is working after I replaced the mail server .

Yes I am using Admin Lisa access, since the email was not working and can't setup a new one . But now everything is working fine again . I fixed it