• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Store link/missing image issues: Report here, please :)

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Moved Randy's issue over to this thread, as I think that was what he is talking about and I've fixed it :)

OKCRandy

the HW logos, you mean? Thanks for pointing that out - apparently still have some things that weren't fixed after the images were replaced when the site was wiped out.

I've removed those :)

The images show poses that are not in the product.

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Are you thinking they are showing the everyday poses that come WITH Dusk? Because they don't - they show the poses that are in the separate pose pack.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
He's not for free anymore, that's probably why. I'm sure someone will see this and get it removed :)

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Thanks - this is something Lisa will need to fix when she's able to do so :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Lisa's in the process of moving, so it's probably going to take a bit longer before she can concentrate on HW store issues.

Faewolf

Inspired
Hope this is the right place...

With the Animal Products being moved over to DAZ I noticed that of the figures that have already been moved, in my case the BigCat, I have lost the little icon that says "You own this!" on the Product Page Thumbnail.

I think I read somewhere that its essentially a brand new listing but is there any way that we can connect the new store page that redirects to DAZ to our account purchases? The blue icon is really helpful when i cant remember if I've bought a figure already or not and i have to go hunting through my orders.

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Hi, Faewolf - I wish we could do that, but it's how the store works:

We had to create new pages that have no files attached to them to link to the DAZ Store.

We had to disable the ones that DO have files attached (the ones people bought from) because otherwise people could still click and buy them. But we have to keep THOSE pages (disabled as they are) because otherwise, you wouldn't be able to re-download the file

When we disable a product, it no longer shows the "you own this"

Here's a thought. We're ONLY talking about the HW Animals and a few of Laurie's products, so what about putting the new product (ones you DON'T already own) on your wishlist. That way, you could look at the wishlist and say "ok, I don't own this or this". Then you can also go put them on your wishlist at DAZ.

Sorry we can't do more.

eclark1894

Visionary
I just got 2 "404 Not Found" errors when I clicked on the links on the "Winged Foal" for the Millenium Horse Bundle at DAZ.

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Can you shoot a link to the product page with the issues, please, Earl? Thanks!!!

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Hmmm - looks like DAZ has discontinued the Millennium Horse bundle. This is one problem with linking to other stores, right?

Thanks, I'll have to check with Ken to see EXACTLY which products are really needed for it.

ETA...amusingly, links in the DAZ store still go to the now non-existent Bundle, too

eclark1894

Visionary
Hmmm - looks like DAZ has discontinued the Millennium Horse bundle. This is one problem with linking to other stores, right?

Thanks, I'll have to check with Ken to see EXACTLY which products are really needed for it.

ETA...amusingly, links in the DAZ store still go to the now non-existent Bundle, too
Just checked Alisa. DAZ apparently has moved the horse into a new "Animal" Starter Bundle.

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Yes, I did see that, but that entire bundle is not required so I wouldn't put that as the link. They've discontinued everything else that was part of the Bundle, too (the Foal and 2 material packs) ...as well as the Unicorn.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Since it was for the Mil horse maybe they discontinued it to try and encourage people to get the DH2 or Harry when he gets there?

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
I am positive Harry has NOTHING to do with it :). Could just be because it's an older product. I don't know when it was changed, could have been ages ago.

Neilio

New-Bee
I cannot add the Michael 4 walk designer into my cart. Whenever I click on add to cart, the page status just loads and it doesn't do anything. I tried on all the browsers and get the same results. I think the add to cart button in the M4 walk designer is broken or something.