• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Store link/missing image issues: Report here, please :)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I was SURE I bought this:
Product Name: Hedge Collection - Vol 1 (PBR Textures)
SKU: 11134
Contributing Artist: iSourceTextures
(got ALL the hedges & bricks here!)
at HW, but can't find it in the store?

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
You did buy it here, however, the artist now sells the PBR Texture products at Daz.

xmasrose

Eager
The store seems to have no more products pages!
Getting either "There are no products matching the selection" or a 404.

phdubrov

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Confirmation. No products on pages, no products in the wishlist.
"There are no products matching the selection."

3WC

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Hopefully when the team gets to work they will look into this. I actually learned about this on the DAZ forums, lol. But may have missed out on a sale. :(

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Just noticed, thanks for the heads-up. I'll get in touch with Alisa and let her know.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Thanks IBR. I just alerted Alisa and Lisa, so as soon as they come online, I'm sure someone will check into this.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Hang tight folks, Lisa's the one who has to find out what's happening -I've contacted her, and I know she'll post when she figures it out.

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist
I noticed mine gone about 4 hours ago. Just found this thread.
First I thought it was because Firefox had "upgraded" yesterday. (and lost all of my tabs). There were glitches on several other sites as well, and so I was thinking it was my end that was having the problem.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ohhhh, so is mine!! Luckily, ever since something like this happened at RDNA years ago, I keep a screenshot of everything in my Wishlist at each of the stores I shop in, so I'll be able to recreate mine.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Hey folks, try logging out of the store, if you need to, and then log back in and check your Wishlists. I think they're fixed.

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Our missing products issue is back today. We are working on it.