• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Store link/missing image issues: Report here, please :)

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
If you happen to see any of these, please post in this thread or pm me :)

Thanks!!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
maybe it's just me, but if I click on the BIG splash screen of the gorilla, I get a woops 404...but get to the right page when I go to SHOP. This happens often for me in various ways.

IE 11

I can deal, just reporting it...

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I just got the same 404 error page in Firefox 45.0.2, so it's not just you Lyne.

I just don't usually click on those banner images, so never noticed it before.

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
That is human error - mine - sorry about that. Was that the only 404?

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Oh thanks Lisa, I will post in this thread when I get more 404's if they happened then. Right now I can't remember where else I've encountered them. Oh wait I was on the the product page… Hang on I'm going to go check this… Oh dear!… No wait it's okay oh brother! I was trying to find the product and I clicked on "mixed poses for Dawn" and saw that it said for data studio only and I panicked because I bought that set… But when I looked in my downloads it definitely has the poser thing in the name of the zip so I think I'm okay? Anyway about the other issue, I think it was when I was looking at one product and down where it said "you may also be interested in" and showed other products… I clicked on those and got a 404 but honestly I can't remember now which and I'd have to click all over the place to find it so I'll just immediately come here when I find it occurring again. Sheesh sorry about that I just gave your eyes and Dragon a lot a work with my ramblings here! I hope you're laughing-at least a little bit.:oops:

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Thanks, GG! Fixed - that was a result of some changes in the store.

And thanks, Lyne - that was me :oops:. This was originally a DS only product when I created the product page and forgot to change it when Wolffie added a Poser version to it. Also fixed.

Feel free to just pm me if you find incorrect links. I can fix most of them and can let Lisa know if it's something I can't fix.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
And thanks, Lyne - that was me :oops:. This was originally a DS only product when I created the product page and forgot to change it when Wolffie added a Poser version to it. Also fixed.
Good to know Alisa, as I asked in Richard's products thread about that, but he didn't see my query about it. :)

static

Inspired
I don't know if this is where you want this sort of thing, if not , feel free to move it to an appropriate location, but I came across a few bad links whilst going through some of Nerd3D items in the Shop.

Specifically (there may be more), I was looking at Danger Pass [ Danger Pass - A Nerd3D 3D Creation ]
and there is a link there to Thunder River, although it is a dead link.
So I looked up Thunder River, and it's perfectly accessible [ Thunder River - DAZ Studio - A Nerd3D 3D Creation AND Thunder River - Poser - A Nerd3D 3D Creation ]
However, both of these pages also have dead links which should point to the Waterfall Tool at [ Waterfall Tool - DAZ Studio - A Nerd3D 3D Creation ] AND [ Waterfall Tool - Poser - A Nerd3D 3D Creation ].

That's when I decided to post this, as the problem may be more widespread than just these couple of links. Any chance anyone is in charge of fixing dead links, here?

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
I've merged several threads into this.

Thanks, static - will fix those. Some changes in the store caused some issues with links on product pages - will get those changed :)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
ohhhh HURRY fix this.... store front page, BELOW the big flash images....the smaller images with merchant names...you have creepy kid link on the SKIES, and vice versa!! ooop!!

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
I s'pose it would help if I spelled "license" correctly in the link, huh?

Thanks, Vask - fixed ;)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Do you know how HARD it is to find JUST Dusk for the $0 ? A friend pointed this fact out to me... your FREE DUSK on front page of store goes to started pack set, but even the search "Dusk" does NOT bring up just the figure ?!

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
I'm pretty sure Dusk is no longer free, Lyne...that FREE DUSK needs to be removed.