• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Stay Home - Spread Hope Render Challenge

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Gorgeous works guys !! Nope Not an entry but ......... maybe a little comic relief!! Hopefully more to come ! Depends on if I have the time!

Created with Whisper, Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flowers, and My ombre, and soft pastels for Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flowers.

What do you MEAN........... I'm not the EASTER BUNNY?
What Do You Mean........I'm Not The Easter Bunny.jpg

Last edited:

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Image created using these files...
Tree, flower cart, flower stand, and ground-scape from Richabri's Greenhouse.
Daz Songbird.
Free bench from cgtrader.
Everything else is Hivewire 3d products.
I used Dawn SE and her own textures.
Dawn's pose adapted from DM's Pretty Dawn set.

Not sure who's dynamic pants and top those are.
My textures on the dog and cat.

Friendships

Friendships.jpg

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Beautiful images, everyone!:flower01:

How are you all doing today? Are you maintaining your social distancing?

Are there any challenges with the free content? I saw some mentions of some items being Poser only. Unless the product page specifically says Poser Only, the items can be used in Daz Studio as well.

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist
How are you all doing today? Are you maintaining your social distancing?
I'm fine. I'm mostly a recluse. All this "social distancing" stuff is what I usually do. I am going shopping today, for the first time in several weeks. I will, as I have always done, stay out of arm's reach of everyone else. It's so nice to have everyone else cooperating in staying back, for once in my life.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I'm with Rowan. Being an introvert and a hermit at heart, I'm enjoying being out of the world, especially as being around people is exhausting.

I've only been out of my apartment once since March 13, when I took trash down to the trash room at the end of the hallway. I have received packages, but ... I'm not yet ready to "brave" the elevator. I'd hate to encounter one (or a pack) of college students who believe they are immune, but are carriers.

I'm also on the phone most hours of the workday with a coworker, so I'm not totally isolated. I am actually talking MORE now than what I do when I'm at work.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Image created using these files...
Tree, flower cart, flower stand, and ground-scape from Richabri's Greenhouse.
Daz Songbird.
Free bench from cgtrader.
Everything else is Hivewire 3d products.
I used Dawn SE and her own textures.
Dawn's pose adapted from DM's Pretty Dawn set.

Not sure who's dynamic pants and top those are.
My textures on the dog and cat.

Friendships

View attachment 58007
I'm doing another improved on.
I think there is too much sky here so I'm adding a tree in the background and two more birds in the air.
And a few more flowers.
I'm thinking butterflies but would have to post them in.

luannemarie

Busy Bee
No big change for me either. I have worked from home for the last 25 years doing medical transcription. Prior to that, I was a supervisor for 15 people in a purchasing department for a medical group of 65 physicians and hated every minute of it. I retired 6 months ago. Enjoying time alone with my husband and finally have time to play making my digital art.