• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Squee!!!! Welcome Fabiana

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Me too....(not sure why I had not gotten the Dawn parts)... maybe because the style/subject is not one of my favorites... still for me, to even have another NECKLACE fitted to Dawn (the barb wire) to go with the corded one is cool... and also the placing poses for all Fabi's rings! :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I've been wondering if they came out at the same time, or if Fabi did the Dawn version later. That may be the reason why I only got the one, and I know what you mean. I'm not sure if I'd use some of those items.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I was thinking I might use the barbed wire on another "biker chick" Dawn.... sometimes I feel like doing a rough tough girl! LOL!

AetherDream

Breathing Life into Characters
Contributing Artist
Hi Fabi! I am happy to see you again as I love your stuff. I really appreciate your support of Dawn. I also still use your V4 stuff that I convert to Dawn. It is a little extra work, but your products are worth it.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Hi Fabi! I am admitting I am a "Fabi Fanatic"! I use Fabi's lights, and SOOO MANY OTHER products from this talented lady and her daughter!!
Wonderful to see you checking in here, Fabi! :)

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
I love the quality of her items. And the elegance of them. Very, very feminin without getting girlie-girlie and very sexy without getting cheap.
I wish she would create a male character, perferably for Dusk since she allready created Oriana for Dawn. It has been high on my Fabi-wishlist for some time now. Actually, I have a very long Fabi-wishlist......you know, a nice character for BabyLuna, somewhere like Paulette.......*hint-hint-hint*.......:D

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I wish she would create a male character, perferably for Dusk since she allready created Oriana for Dawn. It has been high on my Fabi-wishlist for some time now.
Yes, I wouldn't mind a Dusk character from Fabi either. I love her Oriana character.