• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Squee!!!! Welcome Fabiana

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
What with the holiday and the forum being down I have not been visiting much so what a start to 2016 for me. Not only is the forum back but my favorite vendors have popped up here and Dawn has some fantastic jewelry to wear.

Thanks to everyone.

So good to see you here. It's fantastic to see folks coming back in!!! And yes, we are so fortunate to have Fabi and Luci give us a go!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Yeah, can't wait to see your renders, Hornet!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
To honor Fabiana, and Lucila, here's a render with several of their products.

Dawn Character: Oriana
Hair: KiriTe
Jewelry: LeafLife 2
Lights: MildBoreal

OrianaWearingLeafLife2.jpg

Last edited:

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Great render MissB...love the red on the top it shows off the jewellery beautifully

Miss B

CV-BEE
Thanks Lisa and Sanbie. :)

@sanbie, that top is, I believe, one of Evil Innocence's goodies, but it only came with one texture, so I removed the texture map in the Material Room, played with solid colors, and picked that red one. Then I used the same color on the cord of the necklace. Red happens to be my favorite color, so it was easy to choose. ;)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Oh this is a good idea... I did post my Dawn wearing Fabi's new jewelry in the Dawn Render thread...but since that entire art piece was started BECAUSE of Fabi and Luci's new set, I'll post it here too!

LunaRadianceSorakaSM.jpg

HUGE original image with all the details here:
lunaradia

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
and Miss B, I love your piece! Reminds me I "should have" used Oriana... I do have that lovely lady too.. :)

Miss B

CV-BEE
Oh I love your render Lyne, with the lady you used. I don't think it was "necessary" to use all of their products that I did, it just hit me that it would be fun. I even wanted to use some of their other products in a real scene, but the closeup came out so nice, I just whipped up the background in Photoshop.