• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Sparky's items for HiveWire Dog

Sparky

Monster Maker
Contributing Artist
:roflmao: OMG! So funny! The beagle looks so confused, and the wolf looks kinda...hungry. LOL I love it! XD

Last edited:

Sparky

Monster Maker
Contributing Artist
Second pass on the Jack Russell. I think he's starting to look pretty close. ^.^
JackRussellWIP02.jpg

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Sparky, we appreciate the support for our HiveWire Big Dog.

Nice work. Good luck with your beautiful new breeds.

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
The first 5 projects for the dog are live on my store now. That's the wolf, husky, beagle, chug, and elkhound.

I will admit that I have rushed these out the door so that they would see the light of day, and hopefully help prevent my imminent homelessness, so, do bear with me if I've missed any flaws. If I am able, I fully intend to make updates to them such as more/better mcms and jcms, poses, and stuff like that. Some of you have messaged me about preorder options, so think of these like that. ^.^

They are fully functional, don't get me wrong, but some of them don't have as many corrective morphs as I would like them to have. The beagle has the most mcms, because he was developed before, and I just had to update him. The Chug only has mcms for closing the eyes properly--because, you gotta be able to close the eyes LOL. Other expression morphs just need to be used in moderation, as with any shape morphs.
OK cool But I gotta ask here the baby puppy you created, will these new breeds work in tandem with that newborn puppy morph?
<<<< please say yes....please say yes! >>>>

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
The first 5 projects for the dog are live on my store now. That's the wolf, husky, beagle, chug, and elkhound.

I will admit that I have rushed these out the door so that they would see the light of day, and hopefully help prevent my imminent homelessness, so, do bear with me if I've missed any flaws. If I am able, I fully intend to make updates to them such as more/better mcms and jcms, poses, and stuff like that. Some of you have messaged me about preorder options, so think of these like that. ^.^

They are fully functional, don't get me wrong, but some of them don't have as many corrective morphs as I would like them to have. The beagle has the most mcms, because he was developed before, and I just had to update him. The Chug only has mcms for closing the eyes properly--because, you gotta be able to close the eyes LOL. Other expression morphs just need to be used in moderation, as with any shape morphs.
Are there muscle morphs on these? I GUESS MUSCLE IS WRONG WORD BUT i was looking at the wolf and would love to see it more bulked out. the way it is apparently out of the box seems to make it look like it has just made it through a real bad lean winter.
Overall they look pretty good though dear...nice job. Of course the wolf also needs a black wolf when you can get to it.

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
:roflmao: OMG! So funny! The beagle looks so confused, and the wolf looks kinda...hungry. LOL I love it! XD
confused because that is a freaking "UGE" newborn puppy.
Wish I knew how to do real fur especially on necks and shoulders and of course tails, especially in the case of husky and wolf breeds. Makes me think of the old P4 wolf and how I stopped using it because it looked so fake in the renders and forced me to either do a poop-load of post brushing and smudging (which i hated!).

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
looks cute but not knowing breeds too well don't these breeds have bristly hair/fur?
Jacks come in three different coat types: Smooth, Rough (coarse, longer straight hair) and Broken (which is usually 50/50 combination of Smooth and Rough but can vary)

1589312914657.png

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
*sigh* Now we need a solid white or pale grey so people can have silver wolves.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Black Lab coat (Sparky's eyes), default Wolf coat and the HW Cat white texture only applied the diffuse texture to the base colour and glossy colour fields and left Sparky's bumps, setting etc. If I was to do this again, I would do the same with the Lab coat so he's more furry.

Wolves.jpg