• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Sora's Tenacity Twin Tails!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Get yours now, and have a hurricane of fun !!!

Sora's Tenacity Twin Tails - A HiveWire 3D Creation by Christopher Creek Art and CG Cubed

We've put you in control of the hurricane of tendrils that make up each of the Tenacity Twin Tails. With a myriad of control dials to match any fiery pose you apply to Dawn or Sora, the twin tails add ferocity to your renders like never before. Each separate hair piece of the Twin Tails is rigged to allow finesse with your stormy or action posing. The bangs have added morphs to complete any look. They can even be removed for yet another unique style.

Designed for HiveWire Sora for Dawn. Requires Dawn.

Sora's Tenacity Twin Tails uses subdivision and requires DS 4.8 or newer and Poser 10 or newer

7 Material Options Per Render Engine - DS: Iray & 3Delight, Poser: Firefly & Superfly
19 Morphs
44 Control Dials
11 Hair Poses to Match Sora's Base Poses

Special Thanks to the HiveWire Beta and QAV teams, and the loyal HiveWire 3D community, for their help in the development of this product.
Get the hair HERE

Share your renders in THIS thread

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Cool, Thanks. Got it too! Looks like I'll be checking out some of the other free fonts there too!

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
I found 49 fonts I love... then Firefox crashed for some reason! lmao I think 49 it is.. I love that number too, it's adds up to 13 which is my birth date.

Here is a teaser .... my pack with have 3 tail transparency levels and then a utility to make it "toon" again. The pack will ship with the hair using the default transparency.... this render shows transparency 02. This is Tina Toon face morph, with my Tara body morph. Tina Toon skin. The Tenacity Tails are using my Auburn mat. This is an iRay render.

TinaTFace-TTailsAuburn-TaraBody.jpg

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Alternate colors and transparency maps will be very welcome. Will look forward to seeing more of it.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Yea, you will have to do proper fits for the hair. So forms like Diva or even my Tina Toon caused the hair to bunch up so that's something I'll tackle tomorrow. I'll even thrown in a Diva fit since I have her base shape from when I was beta testing her for Pen. I guess any shape that's got height changes will have to have a fit done for it so not sure if the house shapes like the Tall or Short will work with this hair. It was designed for Sora so there's that. I'm not sure what all Paul included as I've not looked in the data folder yet.

Thanks for the comps folks. This will happen and I hope sooner than later. Sorry to say probably won't be for Poser though so if someone that uses both wants to do the mats for Poser I'll gift you the set when it's ready and you can release them as a freebie to the Poser community.

HUGS

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks Ram...I've used the short tails there as they looked more appropriate on Diva.

I look forward to seeing this released.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Yea, just checked... both BodyPetite and BodyTall produce some funny weirdness to the tails. Diva's shape completely freaks the hair out, it looks like a deranged octopus creature thing! lmao