• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Songbird Remix's Product Preview Thread

Ken Gilliland

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Play around with modeling a vintage oven for Seashore House... and yes, the doors and knobs work

Screenshot 2022-11-28 154347.jpg

Ken Gilliland

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Is there a soda shop down the street? And a regular milk man delivering milk with the ice cream truck making regular trips up and down the street? It's lovely!
We do have an ice cream truck that frequents the neighbor in the summer playing "Turkey in the Straw".

Part of the inspiration in me designing the house was to turn back time to a time when things were more simple (a fantasy-- but how I want to think it was)

Ken Gilliland

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
I'm leaning towards a separate set... but it depends on how much I want to add in... for sure it will have the oven, a 1928 Frigidaire and 2 ceiling light fixtures

Last edited: