• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.

Songbird Remix's Product Preview Thread

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hey Ken, just grabbed your freebie Roadrunner Animation over at Renderosity, and noticed the Freebie button on the SBRM Cool & Unusual Birds set product page doesn't have a link to this new freebie.

I don't know if you do that, or if someone at Renderosity has to do it for you, but you should get the link set up on that page in your store.

Oh, and I found it because it was one of this week’s Staff Pick Freebies of the week. ;)

Ken Gilliland

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
For some reason, it won't let me link to the store product... that's why. I'll have Renderosity look at it.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ahhhhh, I was wondering if there was something holding it back. I'm sure they'll know how to get it set up, as I see it on a lot of vendors product pages.

Ken Gilliland

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
I've given both the updated Australia v2 and Art Treasures from the Bowerbird Collection to my testers, so I'll now look at what key SBRM models I have to convert to unlock more updated sets-- I think it's the Syndactyl (aka Kingfisher) and Hummingbird models which will make the following updates possible: Second Edition, Cool and Unusual 2, Yucatan, Amazon, Australia v1 and, of course, both Hummingbird sets. I still hope to finish the seabird sets by the end of summer. And then, it's a matter of updating the models for the single sets (flamingos, pelicand, jacanas, dodo).

Here's an Iray render of the bowerbirds (Australia v2) and Art Treasures...

Attachments

• Keys to the Kingdom.jpg
    Keys to the Kingdom.jpg
    269 KB · Views: 5

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I have Art Treasures and all the Australian sets (and I think one of the Birds of Prey that has the Wedgetail in it) so I can't wait to get them updated! (no just for the transfers to go through Rendo's end!) <3