• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Songbird Remix's Product Preview Thread

Ken Gilliland

Dances with Bees
HW3D Exclusive Artist
So far there's been over 600 products of mine transferred today and they're still coming...

And again, if anyone gets missed entirely or part missed (once Renderosity is done with the transfers), I will work with you to make sure all your purchases of mine end up in your accounts.

Last edited:

DanaTA

Distinguished
So far there's been over 600 products of mine transferred today and they're still coming...

And again, if anyone gets missed entirely or part missed (once Renderosity is done with the transfers), I will work with you to make sure all your purchases of mine end up in your accounts.
Wow! Did you say something to them about me? I just got a boatload of emails from them today about gifts!

Dana

Ken Gilliland

Dances with Bees
HW3D Exclusive Artist
I've neglected placing my daily quotes and bird news here, so here's a recap from my Facebook page...

April 22
Happy Earth Day! My annual Audubon's Birthday Charity Sale has begun and goes until April 26th. All my 3D bird models, as well as the rest of my catalog will be marked anywhere from 50% to 60% off. One third (or more) for the sale proceeds will go to Audubon's endangered bird protection programs such as Audubon California's "Give $5, Save 5 Birds" which helps to protect the critically endangered Tri-colored Blackbird found in Kern County. It's a win-win, simply buying one product means you'll be saving at least one bird.
https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/bcs/?uid=1736

April 23
It's Day 2 of my annual Audubon's Birthday Sale. https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/vendor/Ken%20_Gilliland

Today quote: "If you take care of the birds, you take care of most of the big problems of the world" (-Dr. Thomas Lovejoy, Science & Policy, George Mason University).

Real birds: First Snowy Plover eggs reported on west coast! https://ca.audubon.org/westernsnowyplover

April 24
It's the mid-point in my annual Sale. My new item, "Seabirds v3" somehow avoided being on sale-- that was corrected last night and it's now 50% off. https://www.renderosity.com/.../songbird-remix.../153935/

Today's quote comes from author, Barbara Kingsolver.. "Why do birds matter? It’s a funny question. Imagine asking that to a cardinal, “Why do humans matter?” He would sing if he could, from the top of a telephone pole, “They don’t! Not at all! Look at me!” Every species basically thinks that they’re the real ones, and all others are food or set decoration. If you could step back and register all our noise at once, you might get a glimpse of the real deal: all life on earth matters."

Today's Bird Facts come from the ABC (American Bird Conservancy). All about the Ovenbird (https://abcbirds.org/bird/ovenbird). No, I don't have an ovenbird in Songbird ReMix format, so I'll have to fix that

April 25
What's been recently updated and what's left? So far this year, I've updated Threatened v3, the Dodo, Hawai'i, Seabirds v2 and v2, Puffins, Pelicans, Jacanas and Australia v3. My sights are now set on the remaining two all-birds packages, Flamingos and Birds of Legend, followed by the bird Pose/prop/miscellaneous sets; Motherhood, Bird in the Hand, Perching Places, etc. https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/bcs/?uid=1736

Today's quote: "If you think the economy is more important than the environment, try holding your breath while counting your money" -TheLuckyHeron

Today's cool bird stuff: Audubon explains bird migration The Many Styles of Bird Migration Are More Varied Than You Think

DanaTA

Distinguished
Jacanas have not shown up in my Gifts. I checked at DAZ and they were in a bundle called Hoppers and Trotters. Could that be a problem? Puffins have shown up. Maybe there is still more to come. I haven't checked the whole list.

Dana

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh I've not gotten all of mine, and the ones I got were a few weeks ago. I think Shania's trying to get through everyone on the list at least once before she goes back and adds what got missed the first time.

I've already sent her two site mails about ones I haven't received, but still have to go through my lists to see what else I have to notify her about.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Jacanas have not shown up in my Gifts. I checked at DAZ and they were in a bundle called Hoppers and Trotters. Could that be a problem? Puffins have shown up. Maybe there is still more to come. I haven't checked the whole list.

Dana
No. They are not looking at what was at DAZ, but what was at HiveWire. Anyone who transferred their products to HiveWire had the individual products put in their accounts.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
No. They are not looking at what was at DAZ, but what was at HiveWire. Anyone who transferred their products to HiveWire had the individual products put in their accounts.
Yes, I did that with my Corvus Corvus set, as I bought it not long before Ken's move to HW.

DanaTA

Distinguished
As I said, the Puffins did show up in the Gifts. I bought that at DAZ, too. One part of the bundle is in, the other part is not. I bought most of Ken's birds at DAZ. He transferred them to Hivewire3D at a later date. So...still confused.

Dana

Ken Gilliland

Dances with Bees
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Alisa is correct, all HW sets (even ones in Value Stacks) are listed in sale records as their individual names. DAZ, in their records, lists both-- the Bundle Name and then each individual set that came in the bundle.

I didn't even remember "Hoppers and Trotters" or what was in it, so I dug through my files to refresh my memory on DAZ Bundles...

Starter Kit (SBRM, SBRM2, TEE v1 & PosePack1)
Birds of the World (C&U v1, European v1, Gamebirds v1 & Africa)
Near and Far (Characters v1, Woodpeckers v1, C&U v2 & Perching Places)
Scavengers Pack (Vultures v1 & Condors)
Mostly Parrots (Parrots v1, TEE v2 & Pet Shop)
South of the Border (Toucans, Yucatan & Amazon)
Shorebirds Complete (Shorebirds v1, v2 & v 3)
Hoppers and Trotters (Puffins & Jacanas)
Australia Complete (Australia v1, v2, v3 & Art Treasures)
Hummingbirds of the Americas (Hummingbirds v1, v2 & Hummingbird Garden)

Hula (Both Poser & DS Versions)
Royal Hawaiian (Both Poser & DS Versions)
Big Kahuna (SBRM Hawai'i, O'hia Lehua, Weapons of Lua, Hawaiian Voyager, Hula DS/Psr & Royal Hawaiian DS/Psr)
Front Runner (Racetrack Tack for Horse2, Pixel Downs & Nerd3D's Pixel Downs Starting Gate)