Some figures I have done.

Discussion in 'Show Me The Honey' started by tate, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Rokket

Rokket Dances with Bees

Wow. There is a lot of nice things. I am with you. I like to hang out with talented people so I can learn how to do it right.

2. Nod

Nod Eager

I have Creepy Kid Too, and the robot boy. Both great figures. Used iPi Studio to do a test motion capture with Creepy Kid Too. :)

tate likes this.
  3. sanbie

sanbie Noteworthy Contributing Artist

Wow what a great lot of products you have...very talented

4. Pendraia

Pendraia Seasoned Contributing Artist

Welcome to the Hive Nod! Nice test animation...I struggle with doing animations even for dynamic clothing.

Nod likes this.
  5. Nod

Nod Eager

Ta.
    I can't animate either, which is why I was glad when iPi Studio came out. Now I can just plug a Kinect into my laptop and do a few moves. I'm thinking of doing a few different ones and releasing them.

6. Pendraia

Sounds like a great way to do it...can the Kinect export them to other programs beside iPi?

7. Lorraine

Lorraine The Wicked Witch of the North CV-BEE

Welcome to the :beehive: party, Nod!

8. Nod

Nod Eager

iPi Studio is the thing you'll need to export them, the Kinect was the cheapest way for me to do it. iPi will export BVH files which will work with most software. Having had a look at their site, it looks like they now want an annual fee, but I could have misread that! Mine was just a one off payment.

iPi Soft – Markerless Motion Capture

9. Pendraia

Thanks for the link...I'll have to check it out. It does look like subscription only though which I tend to avoid...

10. frogimus

frogimus Adventurous

Fastmocap.com looks useful

11. mininessie

mininessie Dances with Bees Contributing Artist

i have the little mummy...still have to set a scene with it...and i have too the ent one of my favourites!

12. mininessie

this one with the ent

Woods songRr.jpg

Rae134 and Pendraia like this.
  13. Kimberly

Kimberly Inspired

:wow:

Thanks for sharing! I have seen some of those before and wasn't sure who the creator was. Now I have a face (username lol) with the item.

14. tate

tate Eager Contributing Artist

Love the Ent render. It is good to see the Ent get some love. He is not one of my most popular figures but, he is one of my personal favorites. He was my little love note to the works of Tolkien.

That animation cracks me up Nod. ;)

Rae134 and mininessie like this.
  15. mininessie

i love him!...have more images perhaps can add them to my media gallery here!

tate likes this.
  16. KageRyu

KageRyu Rabid Art Monkey Contributing Artist

I was working on some animated moves for the Ent. I was trying to set them up so they had similar start and end points - so they could be chained, looped, or intermixed for more complex motion sequences. At the moment I fear I had put it off too long, as with so many projects of mine (I compeltely get what you mean about feeling mediocre, I often feel that way myself). Here's one of the few test sequences put online.

17. mininessie

don´t feel mediocre please!...i like that motion!:inlove:

18. mininessie

i added four images with the Ent in my gallery
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pendraia, Lorraine and tate like this.
  19. mininessie

20. tate

tate Eager Contributing Artist

Love your renders! :D The ent holding the birds really made me smile.