• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB Free Stuff

skylab

Esteemed
Here's the DAZ Studio 4 version of the above pose set. Remember to watch for the hill and three crosses soon to be released by Hypnagogia.

CRUCIFIXION SCENE FOR DAZ STUDIO 4 - 2016

M4 FLOGGING.jpg
APOLLO FLOGGER.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
Crucifixion scene file in OBJ for Poser, and DS scene file, created by Hypnagogia to accompany the recently released pose sets. The model can be downloaded at this link:

CRUCIFIXION SCENE

If you will, leave him a rating and thanks in his comments section to show appreciation for his generosity, and remember to give him credit whenever using the model.

Pose sets that go with the scene:

CRUCIFIXION DS4

CRUCIFIXION POSER

Crucifixion render.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
I discovered that the olive tree in the recent project that had been on clearance on Rendo is no longer available, so I searched for a substitute. Found a free download where a guy had created nine different olive trees...very realistic...in .max and .obj formats. It's a hefty size download, something like 500 mg, but half of it is the .max files. There are textures in the .max set, and the .obj were not textured, so I used the moss from the .max set to texture the .obj trees. These are the first three trees...the other six are varying shapes, sizes and heights. If interested, the download link is here:

SERGIO MERECES OLIVE TREES

OLIVE TREES.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
Thanks Miss B :) I'm thinking about creating an addendum to the dynamic cloth tutorial to include the specific settings I used for that particular robe in the most recent project. I did a lot of tweaking of the settings, particularly with cloth density.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes, I've fiddled with cloth density as well, and it often makes a big difference.