• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
Since the Free Stuff area will be organized differently on this new forum, for now I'll just provide a link to my RDNA thread, where I've organized stuff according to character or groups, and a direct link to my ShareCG page. Good to see Hivewire back up and running :)

SKYLAB FREE STUFF at RDNA Community Showcase

SKYLAB at ShareCG

skylab

Esteemed
Hi Lorraine...hope all is well for you. Our forum took a big hit, but we've landed right side up :) I like your avatar by the way :D

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Thank you Skylab, all is well with me and I'm super happy the forum is back.

skylab

Esteemed
Me too...really missed it, especially over the holidays. Guess you and Pen are seasoned at this by now...I'm still checking out the features and reading forum instructions....it will take awhile to get accustomed to the changes.

skylab

Esteemed
Since it's late, I'll be going offline for now. I've emailed Terre so she'll know we're back up and running. I don't know how to get in touch with Calig....hope he somehow finds us. Anyway, glad the forum is back, and thanks to Alisa, and Lisa for their faithfulness, and best wishes to Lisa as she recovers from the many challenges she's had to face.

skylab

Esteemed
Good morning Terre...glad to see you made it. I just finished breakfast and am about to hit the sack for a few hours. I've been on a roll doing poses most of the evening, and need to chill out for awhile. I'll be back on later this evening. Again, good to see that you're back. :)

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Welcome back, Sky & Terre and thanks :). Emails will be going out to everyone who was in the old forum and it will be in the newsletter as well, so folks will definitely find out about the new site. Look around and get familiar with everything.

We have some how to's in the FAQ section - we're pretty sure everyone will love the new options :).

FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions | HiveWire 3D Community

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Welcome back Sky!! It's so good to see so many familiar faces again. :)

skylab

Esteemed
Hi MissB....thanks, and yes, it's good to see all the familiar faces again. Poser 11 has been keeping me busy...finally completed the pose series for Paul.

One thing I'm enjoying about Poser 11 is the adjustable text for the UI...great for the visually challenged, and helps me to do 3D work without getting getting weary from eye strain. For those not familiar with the new feature, it's under Edit - General Preferences - Interface Tab - and finally, at the bottom left is the UI Scale, and option to change the Interface Scale Factor. The default is 1.00...I've got mine set to 1.45 since I have a large monitor. For the first time I can actually see the parameters box details, and no longer "guessing" when I'm doing pose work :)

POSER 11 UI.JPG

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
That's great Sky! I like the new feature in Poser...the small text drives me crazy in 2014