• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
Hey Stezza :) Doing fine. I've always been a person considered suspicious when quiet...like a kid...haha. I need to tie a little GPS bell around my neck so that I jingle my location :happydance: Hope all is well with you :)

:shineon:

skylab

Esteemed
Hey Janet :) I'm hanging in there...keeping my eye on the news and wondering if we're headed for a similar situation as last year this time. Everyone be safe!

:shineon: