• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

Terre

Renowned
Good evening. I hope all is going well for all of you. Life had some hiccups for me but that has all been cleared up now.

Linda B

Extraordinary
Superhero'd my dog for our online dog group. It was a monthly activity.
Sooper Tali.jpg

Terre

Renowned
Good morning.
My mother got her fist shot by being at Wallgreens at the right time yesterday. :) It seems that in states where the DOH isn't making ALL appointments Walgreens has the freedom to give shots to walkins if they have doses left at the end of day as some people couldn't get to their appointment.

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Ohh... Esha is always a good one! She has a lot of really good knowledge, and she's wonderfully talented at *teaching* it, too. She also happens to be one of my favorite creators, though. So maybe I'm biased. ;)

skylab

Esteemed
Here's a cool freebie plug-in for DAZ Studio in Rendo free stuff ...unzip into plug-ins folder,
C:/Program Files/DAZ 3D/DAZStudio4/plugins :

Find Daz Studio poses quickly with Pose Swissknife plugin! by atrilliongamesltd

After installing, find plug-in under Window -> Panes. You'll have to run searches when using the first time in order to locate all the pose files in Studio, then you'll be able to cycle through all the various poses in your content. Handy tool :)

:coding: