• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I lost my 18 year old baby Zad on the 31st. Damn I'm crying again.

To Zad.

Attachments

• zad2.png
    zad2.png
    555.5 KB · Views: 206

skylab

Esteemed
So sorry to hear that Janet. Pets can get so close to our heart, since they are always loving and always glad to see us.
When the time is right, hope you can find a new furry friend to bring more joy into your life. Pet pics are always welcome :)

:grouphug:

Terre

Renowned
Car will be in the shop until Wed or Thurs. Big thing is A/C compressor going out. I MUST have a working A/C.