• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

Karth

Eager
Contributing Artist
Hi everyone :) Jepp...need to move some Hivewire Stuff to new places. Hope the new home at sharecg will be a good one :)
Thanks for sharing.

Love your Bully render. The dog is really cool.
Awww..and the cat..i fell in love with that style :) She gives me always a smile when i see a render with her.
So gimme more ..;)
*hugs*

skylab

Esteemed
Hey Karth :) I'm in the process of setting up scenes to do test animations for Janet.
Here's a frame render of kitty kuteness, Moshi standing, ready to pounce :)

moshi--stand.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
More funny animal videos...the first one is dog's reactions to the mere mention of going to the vet :) Janet, there's a cute sideways dance that the little bulldog does at the door :) The second video is a cat's reaction to the dog's producing some unpleasant smells while sleeping :)

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Hiya, Sky. =)

I come in today with a request for a change. I've been hunting for this for well. Weeks now. And I can't find anything anywhere. I figure you'd be the right person to ask, as this seems to be kind of your expertise. ;)

Have you run across any decent strand or fiber based body hairs for G8M? I can't seem to find anything anywhere. All I have is the one product from Jepe which is from a while ago, and it's just a transmapped geoshell thing. It does the job for most things, but transmapped hair bugs the crap out of me! And I can't seem to find anything strand or fiber based for G8M. I have one or two older products for Genesis 1 and G3M but they don't convert overly well to G8.

Anyhow. I figured I'd toss the query in your general direction. If anyone happens to run across something like this, I'd think it would be you. I've looked all over the interwebs, and danged if I can find one! LOL

skylab

Esteemed
We can't share commercial links to other stores now, but try searching DAZ for these....a couple of options that are part of character sets:

CC Shave This - Body Hair for Genesis 8 Male

Dark Guard Hair, Beard and Body Hair for Genesis 8 Male

Hope this helps :)

:coding:

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Yeah, I'd seen those two. Didn't quite have what I needed. Oh, well. I'll just keep to the transmap for now! Thankfully it's not something I need in a ton of different renders.

Thanks for trying, though, Sky! LOL :)

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I finally got Ronk! Going to see what he inspires as far as movement goes. Need to finish a project I'm working on though.