• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

Linda B

Extraordinary
Render 1.png
Render 2.png

Tried George with some Poser hair and the PB Wizard beard.

skylab

Esteemed
Am glad to see some free content for Project Evolution (like a female Apollo). These are large downloads. It will be nice to have some conforming clothing, since most of the stuff that's out for PE is dynamic. This will be nice for pose sets and animation :)

T-SHIRTS

TOPS

SKIRTS and DRESS

FOOTWEAR and JEANS

ACCESSORIES

My collection of free poses for Project Evolution:

PE PIANO

PE GUITAR AND PIANO 2

PE MUSCLE CAR

PE MIL HORSE

PE LAPTOP DESK

PE 1970 YAMAHA

PE FEEL LIKE DANCIN'

PE FEEL LIKE DANCIN' 2

PE SITTING

PE RELAXED

:coding:

Last edited:

skylab

Esteemed
Good morning Terre :)

We've at least got the beginning of an updated Nursoda Free Stuff list coming along now :)

...and that PE conforming clothing freebie is worth quite a lot. The figure (including hair) itself may be an initial investment (perhaps sale coupons would help), but there's a complete wardrobe available free, considering what was already contributed, and now the huge collection of downloads on ShareCG. I've worked with a lot of figures, and done a lot of pose sets, and I've never seen anything to equal Project Evolution....it even surpasses Apollo in its capabilities. It has so many layers of customization. So far I've just used the default, Regular Girl...just a bit stocky and short...but the character options are all over the map. She's probably a challenge for content creators, but a dream for the user. I am so hoping that its creator would consider doing a male figure with the same options.

skylab

Esteemed
Hey Linda :) I'm just squeezing in a few projects that I've had put aside for awhile. Hope you're having a good holiday....and that you're not worn out with downloading...haha :)

:bee:

Linda B

Extraordinary
Got most but not all downloaded. Rest I'll do as needed.

Was in bed before the fireworks started. We can see them from our driveway but they started late so it interfered with bedtime. :D

skylab

Esteemed
Hey Linda :) We heard a few fireworks here also, but nodded off before it really got going.

I've been working on a few lagging projects today, and some tinkering in iClone, and also bailing out my important files from my Win10 workstation, as the date to pause the Microsoft updates will soon be approaching, and I'm not seeing any way to stop it beyond that, except to take it completely offline. So I need to backup my updated runtimes, scene files, renders and any stuff that I've created. If Microsoft trashes my main drive, it would be a disaster...and if it took my work with it, it would be a double disaster....so better safe than sorry. How this workstation weathers this upcoming update will determine if I ever so much as look at another Windows 10 drive. It's like update Russian roulette, all so Microsoft can diddle with its apps. Anyway, I may not be as active with rendering for a few days, until I can get everything checked, and backed up. One has to do the thinking twice, and take precautions, when kids marketing for Microsoft aren't thinking at all.

Linda B

Extraordinary
Yeah, I'm sick of the app stuff. Clutters up my drive with stuff I'll never use. I have a laptop, not a tablet or smartphone. They should separate the operating systems.

skylab

Esteemed
That's exactly what it feels like, imposing the mobile phone and tablet environment onto desktops and laptops....instead of focusing on making task-appropriate improvements on desktops and laptops. When computer software embraces perpetual online activation, or worse yet, subscription based licenses, it forces users to put up with the constant online dog and pony show....when we wouldn't even need as much heightened security if we weren't being compromised by all the constant pinging and update checks. The safest computer is an offline computer. But kids in marketing, pushing the always online agenda, are part of the generation that would suffer serious separation anxiety if they had to go without their phones or social media....it sounds like it would be so innocent, but considering millennials can't perform their jobs or even drive a car without texting, to the point that new driver-less cars are like rolling internet cafes, then it's not so innocent any more. It's a deceitful trap...baited in a smoke screen of convenience, and virtual affection and "false" connection. I had to fight Windows 10 for weeks to finally completely disable Cortana and One Drive. It literally tries to take control of the computer. Now it looks like the last battle will be with updates, which can start the whole parade over again, if the drive survives the reboot, by re-enabling stuff under the disguise of "new features". It drains resources and slows the computer down, not to mention it would be creating security issues that they pretend to be fixing.