• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
At least I found the rope harness while I was waiting for sims to run, and palm branches. When you launch into projects like this without much preparation, you spend so much time hunting for stuff to use.

skylab

Esteemed
Hey, do any of you know someone who's good at making clothing? GG has hit a snag on the skirt part of the shepherd robe for Dusk...I guess similar to the problem I had with dynamics, only the opposite...that is, when the legs are posed, it follows the leg more like pants than a robe.

Charles West

Adventurous
I don't remember if I used my former Caligreal name but decided to use my real name from this point forward. Life has interrupted and still taking care of the wife but she is much better and at home. Right now new computer is not fully updated and still using one of the old ones.... going to try again working on eyes once I get house rearranged.

Charles

skylab

Esteemed
Oh....it's Calig....well, welcome back....haha. It's good to see you again, we wondered if you could find us....this is great, Calig is back....or he's getting all formal now with the real name, Charles...haha :)

skylab

Esteemed
Finally making progress...riding side works...now I just need some people and palm branches, and I think it will do :)

TRIUMPHANT ENTRY.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
The draping on that's not bad, though it looks like something is sticking through it, possibly his right foot.

skylab

Esteemed
The cloth did get a bit tangled up in his feet, as the length of the robe fell below his feet. If it was a close-up shot, I'd work on fixing it...but by the time the people are added, and palm branches, it probably won't even be seen. There will be a person kneeling at the bottom row of palm branches, then others standing behind with palm branches up higher.

TRIUMPHANT ENTRY.jpg

Terre

Renowned
I don't remember if I used my former Caligreal name but decided to use my real name from this point forward. Life has interrupted and still taking care of the wife but she is much better and at home. Right now new computer is not fully updated and still using one of the old ones.... going to try again working on eyes once I get house rearranged.

Charles
Good to see you back! We've been wondering "How is Calig doing?"

skylab

Esteemed
Well, I lost count of the number of times Poser crashed, requiring rebuilding parts of the scene. I finally started saving every time I posed something. I need to crawl in the bed and cover up my head now...but here's the scene, finally populated. I still have to check over everything, after my eyes have had rest.

Good night all :sleep:

TRIUMPHANT ENTRY.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
Good morning everyone...I'm crawling out to start the day, doing the morning routine of using a crowbar on my joints :) After breakfast, I'll start testing the poses created yesterday...despite the Poser disappearing act all evening long...like sport fishing a marlin, I finally reeled it in...haha.

Last edited:

eclark1894

Visionary
Well, I lost count of the number of times Poser crashed, requiring rebuilding parts of the scene. I finally started saving every time I posed something. I need to crawl in the bed and cover up my head now...but here's the scene, finally populated. I still have to check over everything, after my eyes have had rest.

Good night all :sleep:

View attachment 6416
I don't know which version of Poser you are using Skylab, but P11 has autosave now, and there’s a script for earlier versions now.