• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
Any way you can reschedule that, to avoid going out in it?

Don't you just love the reliable weather forecasts to help with planning your week :rolleyes:

I'm heading for a nap soon . . .

:sleep:

Linda B

Extraordinary
We already changed it from tomorrow to today. :D It stopped, so it's not too bad. I'll just bundle up like Ralphie in Christmas Story.

skylab

Esteemed
I thought about that after I posted about rescheduling....it occurred to me, where you live, that delaying getting out could, at times, mean a lengthy delay if weather became worse. I got into that one year with scheduling doctor appointments....and ended up having to settle for a three month delay after rescheduling three times on account of snow. So I tried to work my check ups around to be early summer and end of the year, to avoid the winter thing altogether. But elderly family stuff is different...they need their stuff taken care of, and have their groceries, and meds filled. Be careful out there, and yeah, bundle up so the aches won't be overwhelming afterward.

Speaking of bundling up...it's time for me to crawl under the blankets....catch you later :)

:sleep:

Linda B

Extraordinary
It's bitterly cold (24F), icy and windy. But I'm such a good dog mom that I went outside to play with Tali. I can't feel my nose or fingers. But she's happy.

Picked up meds and dinner, parents apartment cleaned. I'm not going back out until the sun's out, the snow/ice melt and it's above 40.

There was a bad accident a few counties over. 20 tractor trailers involved and 10 vehicles, one death so far.

Linda B

Extraordinary
Huh, the Morpheus gen 3 morphs are showing up in my parameters now, but I still can't use the product from the smart content. But yay! I can use them. Bob still doesn't work.

skylab

Esteemed
Just woke up...what timing...glad you made it back inside with chores done....in spite of the weather conditions.

I fell asleep watching Blue Bloods....and woke up to the sound of Danny and Anthony Abetemarco (the big Italian guy who works for DA) arguing...again....haha. I like the big guy.....would like to do a character of him....he's got hands the size of cinderblocks....haha.

bluebloods-anthony8b.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
Well great....you're getting Morpheus back at least a little at a time :) If you load a base G3M and then go to the Shaping tabs over on the right side, you might can attack it from that method too....that's how I usually get to it. I think it's near the bottom of the Shaping features, so try scrolling all the way down.

:coding:

skylab

Esteemed
Yeah, I went ahead and got the bundle too....I always like the quality in 3DU stuff. A lot of the "unusual" characters end of being G3M, and fortunately some stuff is interchangeable with G8M....with the converter utility.

skylab

Esteemed
Glad to see Kelly Peterson back on Blue Bloods....nobody can hold down her end of the conflict with Frank like Kelly....haha....like a chihuahua facing off with a bulldog :laugh:

skylab

Esteemed
Yeah....she left the show for awhile to do Madame Secretary....now she's back. Somebody just backed into Anthony's car...haha...it wasn't pretty :) I'm on ION channel, where I usually do crime shows.

:shineon:

Linda B

Extraordinary
We're watching one of those myth debunking shows on the Travel channel. Moth Man, several supposed alien abductions, etc.

Linda B

Extraordinary
I had to delete all v/m/a/h3 stuff to make space. Plus all the really old stuff I don't or have never used. Figure if I happen to need it, can always reinstall and then re-uninstall.

skylab

Esteemed
Yeah, lot of stuff I never installed. In the case of M3, there may be some uses, especially for animations...lighter weight than figures with morph packs.

Linda B

Extraordinary
I only had whatever came with Studio, since V4/M4, etc. were already out when I started in 3d.

Yay! I finally got a glass of milk to actually LOOK like a glass of milk. :D And now I have "Milk and Cookies" song stuck in my head.