• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

Linda B

Extraordinary
No, the one I had looks different.

turkey_time_by_elynda_d32xxpv.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
I have the 3DU toon turkey also....maybe it's time to try using the Studio aniBlocks with it, to see if he'll dance, and stand on his head. Worth a try :)

:bee:

skylab

Esteemed
Sent you a reply email Linda :)

I'm starting to nod...was late taking my meds today, and they always make me drowsy for awhile...so I'll catch a nap and be back on later :)

:sleep:

Linda B

Extraordinary
haha that'd be a good one.

Let's see...I have the disco ball, a microphone, straw, shovel, pretty sure I can kitbash a turkey coop. Hair, hmm.

skylab

Esteemed
I think you know where used to have a free chicken coop...it's at least on you know what now :)

The hair....I don't know....that's where the search will have to happen. . .

:drawing:

skylab

Esteemed
I don't see any puffy long afro hair....you know where has something called Big Afro Hair...two versions...but can you get hair made for a specific figure to go on a turkey's head? I know you can in Poser, but does that work in Studio?

SWAM has a pretty good afro option at Rendo back in the V4 stuff.

I'll have to search around....I may have something from back in RDNA days, if I remember correctly....just not sure it will work in Studio.

:bee:

Linda B

Extraordinary
I fit hair to anything in Studio just scaling and such. Doesn't always work but close enough most times. Just don't parent the hair to the figure.

Evening Terre! We're having a Turkey Challenge!