• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

Linda B

Extraordinary
Oh wow, where did I post my Hein renders? Don't have them anymore.
3d Tali, my cross-eyed Alaskan Husky.

Attachments

• Tali.jpg
    Tali.jpg
    411.6 KB · Views: 122

skylab

Esteemed
Pretty dog :) I still have some of your old Hein stuff that was saved when I archived the old DAZ Nursoda thread..so if you want me to post any of it for you, I will. I know I have Babs, and Mr T, and the Suphreims, and WC Fields. Some stuff was lost, but I keep mine archived on my website now, so that I don't lose track of it.

:drawing:

Linda B

Extraordinary
Sure, hon, post whatever you have of mine. Right now I'm trying to find a moustache I once had for the eastern dragon I think. Long oriental looking one.

skylab

Esteemed
Oh, I know what you mean. I had to take a two year break from 3D for health reasons, and when I returned, it took quite awhile for me to get re-oriented....didn't know where I'd put half my stuff, and would spend hours sifting through my backup drive. Finally, after awhile, I was back up to speed.

I'll have to switch to my bedside workstation in order to find your stuff on the achive drive...I'm on the kitchen workstation now. I've gotten the essential chores done for now, so I'll switch to the other workstation...so you might notice that I'll go offline, and come back on again. Be right back :)

:bee:

skylab

Esteemed
I'm back :) This workstation is where I keep the large usb backup drive, where the old DAZ thread is kept, so I can find your Hein stuff and post it for you, so you'll have it again :)

:bee:

skylab

Esteemed
Okay, here we go...a few of Elynda's Hein characters from 2011-2012.

BABS STREISHEIND
Babs-Streisheind.jpg

THE SUPRHEIMS
The-Suphreims.jpg

MR T
MrT.jpg

WC FIELDS
WC-Fields.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
The all turned out good, including him. Some of the pics I wasn't sure of. There's one in the archive that looks like Bob Hope...did you do that one? ...and another looks like Picard from Trek. If you think they are your pics, I'll go back and get them for you.

:drawing:

skylab

Esteemed
This one was yours too I think....if any of them aren't yours, I can get Miss B to take it down so as not to be posting someone else's work.

BURNS HEIN
BURNS HEIN.jpg