• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
HEIN HOPE
HEIN HOPE.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
Know what you mean there...I did that Blue Bloods Hein since I returned to 3D, and I was rather nervous in the hair room...and I'm still not up to par in the cloth room yet...but I'm having fun just the same :) RDNA used to have a good mustache, similar to Selleck, if you have any of their old stuff.

:cool:

DanaTA

Distinguished
Oh, do I have that? I haven't really done much with Poser Pro 2010. Now, I haven't done much with anything at all lately. :unsure:

Dana

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I think I have the light blue Andy. Poser Pro 2010.

Who's Manny?

Dana
Hey Dana, you can find all of them under Libraries > Character > Additional Figures > Mannequins. That's where Andy, his "girlfriend" Andrea, and the Mannequin are located.

skylab

Esteemed
DanaTA: Yeah, you should be able to find the wooden mannequin in the same general area as Andy...and I think there's a woman version of Andy also.

Linda B: That was the next thing I was going to suggest...that guy has got a ton of free stuff, a few thin beards and a 'stash.

:bee:

DanaTA

Distinguished
Hey Dana, you can find all of them under Libraries > Character > Additional Figures > Mannequins. That's where Andy, his "girlfriend" Andrea, and the Mannequin are located.

Andy has a girlfriend? I never saw her. Well, next time I'm in PP 2010, I'll take a look. Thanks for the info!

Dana

skylab

Esteemed
Back to Linda B, and her Hein archive. I'm beginning to see where DAZ got the Genesis idea from...hmmm....I'm just sayin'....haha.

HEIN COTTAINTAIL
Hein Cottontail.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
Oh wow, I never realized until now that Joe Quick joined in the fun on our Nursoda thread on DAZ. I installed Firefox, so that I could pull the pages up without messing up posting on this thread, so now I'm able to actually read the text of that old thread. Wow...

:bee:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Andy has a girlfriend? I never saw her. Well, next time I'm in PP 2010, I'll take a look. Thanks for the info!
Well, I don't know if she's a girlfriend, or just his sister, but her name's Andrea so female. ;)