• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
Today's clay critter...Kermit :)

KERMIT--02.jpg

KERMIT--03.jpg

KERMIT--04.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
Hey Terre :) Yeah, mornings are the biggest challenge. At least today the temps are slowly returning to nearly normal for this time of year. When it lingers in the 20's or below, that's when I have problems...and affects everything from getting dressed, to picking up things, to grip strength. I had a tough time with it last winter since it was so damp last year...and am hoping we don't have a repeat of it this year.

skylab

Esteemed
Hey Miss B :) I was emailing a friend this morning who is looking forward to the possibility of grandkids soon, and I was telling her that perhaps these pics could be used as ideas for kids...so if anybody has kids or grandkids, help yourselves to these "clay critters".

Terre

Renowned
My mother sent a text saying that she thinks she had a heart attack an hour ago. She says she has nitro from years of chest pain and two tabs stopped the pain and other symptoms. She will be going to the doctor tomorrow.
She says she will call 911 if it happens again but isn't going to an ER because the pain being gone means that she would be a low priority and probably wouldn't get to see a doctor until tomorrow anyway.
Time to go to work. I'll see what she says later.

skylab

Esteemed
Terre...we will remember your mother today...and I hope she will be okay. Hard to know what to do in a situation like that, and she's right, hanging around a busy ER while being considered non-emergent would be very stressful...almost safer to stay home and remain quiet. I only go to the ER if I'm in a situation that is totally unmanageable at home, since being in a hospital environment tends to shoot my blood pressure up. Do you think she's in need of a pacemaker, has her doctor mentioned it?

skylab

Esteemed
Clay critter for this morning...cat and kitten. This one reminded me, for some reason, of when I used to decorate cakes for fun.

cat--04.jpg

cat--05.jpg

cat--06.jpg

Terre

Renowned
Cute kitties. :)
Terre...we will remember your mother today...and I hope she will be okay. Hard to know what to do in a situation like that, and she's right, hanging around a busy ER while being considered non-emergent would be very stressful...almost safer to stay home and remain quiet. I only go to the ER if I'm in a situation that is totally unmanageable at home, since being in a hospital environment tends to shoot my blood pressure up. Do you think she's in need of a pacemaker, has her doctor mentioned it?
She volunteers at an arboretum and will be having lunch with one of the people from there. I hope she's otherwise staying home relaxing. She's never mentioned having any pain before to me despite her now saying that she has been so I've no idea on the question of a pacemaker. We'll see what she says tomorrow.