• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
Hey Terre :) I'm staying close to my bed this morning...it's approaching noon here and still in the 30's, unusually cold for this time of year. I'll be having my Thanksgiving goodies later on this afternoon. Hope all is well for you :)

:bee:

skylab

Esteemed
Hope everyone has had a good day with family and food :)

Here are beta test Trek freebies that were apparently released during the time I was out on break from 3D.

STAR TREK ORIGINAL SERIES UNIFORM DRESS DYNAMIC

STAR TREK 1 - 3 ENTERPRISE BRIDGE (movies)

STAR TREK 1-3 ENTERPRISE CHAIR (Poser, OBJ and DS)

...and other Trek and tech stuff:

TREK WARP CONE

3DMAN'S DONNAVIN

K-AZONICA SECURITY BOT

SPYBOT

B.U.D. MK01 MOD A

3DMAN'S MUDD-E

K-AZONICA MULTIBOT

INDUSTRIAL ROBOT

TIMESPHERE

...also, some other stuff:

POSER FIREFLY GROUND SHADERS

TASHBOZ (WITH TACK AND SADDLE)

AXE BEAK

:coding:

skylab

Esteemed
Good morning Terre : Here's today's Play-Doh clay critters...Snoopy and Woodstock :) My modeling clay has arrived from Amazon. I've read where it is easier to handle if it's heated, but not too much...so I'm thinking maybe place it near a stove but not in the oven. It does soften up a little. I was thinking that, using a few tools, it might be possible to get a fairly good likeness. I'm not brave enough to try the air dry type of clay that hardens, have never used it. And. I wanted to be able to re-use the clay each time, though it will be sad to smoosh Snoopy back in the container...haha. I'll have to settle for a quick pic before doing that :)

SNOOPY--WOODSTOCK--02.jpg

SNOOPY--WOODSTOCK--06.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
Hey Miss B :) Me too...just love to hear him sing...and it's especially comical when he's dealing with the Muppets :)