• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
Haha... this animation is on the internet a ga-zillion times.

penguin--slap.gif

skylab

Esteemed
Yeah, I have short little legs, so I know the feeling :) Although I can fit in places that most adults can't...and they tuck and "teddy bear" nicely...haha :)

skylab

Esteemed
That's what I ultimately wanted to do....that's why I asked you about the penguin animation....I was going to recreate that penguin slap trick, if possible :)

The slapper would be fairly easy....but the slappee would take some work...haha.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I'll send it to you when I get it finished up. I have the legs moving but it's not moving forward.

skylab

Esteemed
This was the only dance animation that I did by hand...back in the DAZ forum days...it was called simply Riverdance...haha :)

RIVERDANCE.gif

skylab

Esteemed
May was well post some fun stuff while I wait for my food to heat. This is still one of my favorite 3D movies...Cookie Blue by Jason Taylor :)

skylab

Esteemed
My attempt at a gingerbread man jam render based on Jason's Cookie Blues character.

gingerbread-jam.jpg

...and the 3DU Toon Crab animation inspired by the Trouble in Paradise video.

3du-toon-crab-animation.gif

Have a good evening everyone :)

:drawing:

Last edited:

skylab

Esteemed
There are a couple of preset animations included with Folpert...and what timing, we have neck and chest action, including a jump :)

FOLPERTS-TRAMOPLINE-ANIMATION.gif