• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
Thanks Pen :) Just got a phone call that I'm sure will take quite awhile, so I may have to delay the pose work until tomorrow. Oh well...I'll get to it.

Terre

Renowned
Good morning. ;)
Sky, research like that combined with attention to detail is part of what makes your work so good. Too many people don't bother.

skylab

Esteemed
Thanks Terre :)

Four galloping poses are on ShareCG now. Afternoon nap time :)

HIVEWIRE HORSE - GALLOP

HH GALLOP 1.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
Thanks everyone :)

Wasn't sure if this would work, but the rig adjusted fairly well from the Mil Horse to Harry. This download includes the complete set for the Amish Buggy, the OBJ file, poses for Harry, Dusk, Mil Horse, M4, M3, and Apollo, plus includes information necessary to download free rigging parts to complete the construction of the buggy, or alternative rigging from the DAZ Vintage Sleigh.

HIVEWIRE HORSE AMISH BUGGY

HH AMISH BUGGY.jpg

BUGGY INFO 2.jpg

BUGGY INFO.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
Having a quick dinner and to bed early, since I'll be going out with family tomorrow to enjoy the warmer weather. I'll begin doing the rodeo poses next, probably on Tuesday, after a short break. Everyone have a good evening :)

skylab

Esteemed
I forgot to mention an alternative to the Amish buggy, there's a top add-on to the 1800's buggy. The 1800's buggy supplies the rigged wheels (after changing the color to black in Materials), the Amish black box-styled body is a simple add-on that I created, and is included in the pose download. Add the free horse harness, or if you have it, the harness and rigging from the DAZ Vintage Sleigh.

I was a bit tired last night and realized that I probably didn't explain it very well. Thought I'd take time early to clarify, before going out for the day, and possibly forgetting to do so later on.

skylab

Esteemed
I was sharing links with a handicapped friend last evening, to the Josh Groban concert. He's sporting a full beard these days...wouldn't take much to turn the Paul model into a Josh look-alike...same general build. Here's a sample of his beautiful voice.

skylab

Esteemed
Oh, I was seeing on the weather channel early this morning where there's snow out in that part of the country...but must not be in your area. That's why I commented if it was time to pass the snow shovel back to you...haha.

I've returned home from my trip out...was very nice outside. So far I'm not nearly as tired as I thought I'd be. May get a chance to take a look at the rodeo poses and at least plan the next project...will at least try to do a buck and a barrel turn.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I saw something similar at weather.com last night before I got off the computer, and assumed storm Kayla was out Terre's way as well.

skylab

Esteemed
Hi Miss B....you're right, I couldn't think of the name of the storm off hand, but that's it, Kayla, and they were calling it a blizzard....and I thought, oh no, it's Terre's turn again. I'm delighted that we are not doing a blizzard this week...the sunshine is a welcome change. My plants are loving it...and trying to lean in to soak up every bit they can.