• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
Since I'm multi-tasking between washing my dishes, backing up new content on external drive, installing new content, while watching JAG and posting here on the forum, I'm thinking it's time for me to say good night. See everyone tomorrow, have a good evening :)

skylab

Esteemed
Cleaning up after the Snowzilla Blizzard is keeping Slon busy these days :)

SLON-TRACTOR-SNOWPLOW.jpg

Terre

Renowned
For anyone who may not know what I'm talking about...
The bit used in the Daz Western set is strictly a Calvary/race/cart/carriage horse one here out West unless you are riding English style. The bridle that cowboys use is descended from the Spanish one. So When Surocheck makes a Western render she kitbashes the Daz sets using the Western saddle but the Spanish bridle.

Terre

Renowned
Oops. Missed one typo there. I figure everyone here is smart enough to figure out that I meant Cavalry in the above post.

skylab

Esteemed
Hi Miss B :)

Terre, think perhaps that "mistake" may have been just that they were designing it primarily to be a multi-purpose bit, a sort of one bit fits all, since the average person wouldn't know the difference, especially since they already had a Spanish tack bit that worked for that? Just a thought.

At any rate, I'm so glad to see the western set for HH released. I made myself grab a nap so that I could begin playing with it tonight. Time for some more western poses :)

I understand your oops over the typo...after 10 minutes, the option to edit goes away. That's too bad, since the edit option was the only way to maintain lists of tutorials and freebies....that's what made me decide to not attempt a free stuff thread here on the new foru, but just use the one I started at RDNA, since it's easy to manage, and it can stay organized and not get so long for people to have to pick through. The only way you can maintain that kind of order in a list is having the ability to edit frequently with no time limits. I started the one at RDNA originally to give me a way of organizing all the poses according to character, in a concise way, in preparation for rebuilding a thread here....but was surprised to find that the postings work a little differently here now....so I figured, oh what the heck, folks know where my stuff is by now, just point directly to ShareCG and RDNA, and the job is done :)

I do have to watch it when I'm tired though, errors can slip by me and if the time limit is up, then oh well, I have to live with it :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oops. Missed one typo there. I figure everyone here is smart enough to figure out that I meant Cavalry in the above post.
To tell the truth Terre, I didn't even realize you had typed it wrong. :)

skylab

Esteemed
I have a habit of thinking ahead of my typing, came from years of having to compose on the keyboard...so the first draft is always whipped through fast, and smoothed out later....so my posts are likely going to be a mess now...haha.

Terre

Renowned
My most common problem typing is "tow" when I mean "two". Other scrambles often occur like above, LOL