• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Ruckus Renders Here!

Me195

Extraordinary
Ruckunator
Rukunator1.jpg

Rukunator2.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Looking great Rich, though I'm only seeing that pose in your Mixed Poses for Dawn promos. I don't see it in your Mixed Poses for Dusk promos. Could some of the promos for Dusk's set accidentally not made it into the store?

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Me195, this is sweet! Love to see Ruckus images. Can't get enough of these.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Looking great Rich, though I'm only seeing that pose in your Mixed Poses for Dawn promos. I don't see it in your Mixed Poses for Dusk promos. Could some of the promos for Dusk's set accidentally not made it into the store?
Strange hon because it's in the pack, I swear! lol It's called Ground Prep ..... and it's mirror...

DuskPosesVol1.png

Miss B

CV-BEE
Strange hon because it's in the pack, I swear! lol It's called Ground Prep ..... and it's mirror...
AHA!! Maybe get in touch with Alisa and see why those other pose promos didn't make it into the store, or didn't you do actual promos for those other poses?

I saw the full text list of the poses, and I see you've done thumbnails for applying them, but I assumed you'd have promos for all of them as well.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Hmm, I think the promos for those only showed some, not all of the poses hon.

I know you can't see the thumbnails very well but here is a screen grab of ALL of the poses including the Reset pose....

Mixed Poses for Dusk Full SG.png

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ahhh, I guess with that many poses, you wouldn't be able to have that many promos. I think there's a limit per product.

Me195

Extraordinary
I totally forgot I had Ruckus. Here he is in a quickie mix up with my Bruno Body and head morph, 50% X 50% Wearing my Supersuit and one of my combat poses found in my Mixed Poses set for Dusk found here at the Hivewire store. Had to adjust his hand on the ground but other than that the pose works fine with this bulky mixture....

View attachment 28595

Great render. The super suit, Bruno, and the pose are looking good.