• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show us your Mule Deer Renders!

Thank you :)

My new picture here, made for fun :)

"High stacker"

hochstapler20201212.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I don't know Rae, I think it hasn't hit him yet that "he" may be the one pulling the sled.

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
The rutting season for Mule deer occurs in the fall of the year. During this time the bucks spar for females.

Credits:

HiveWire Mule Deer by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at Renderosity

Songbird ReMix Birds of Prey Vol 1 - Kestrels, Hobbys & Falcons (American Kestrel) by Ken _Gilliland at Renderosity

Lisa's Botanicals - Autumn Excursion by Lisas_Botanicals at Renderosity

Tropical Pond by Alessandro_AM LMX3D at DAZ
Legends of Fantasy by Susan Justice (formerly McKivergan) at Renderosity
Two Autumn aspen tree by Ehsan-soleymannia at CG Trader
Golden Euonymus bush with rock by Ehsan-soleymannia at CG Trader
AutumnScapes Backdrops Volume 1 by Illumination & ImagineX at DAZ
ALXN Sky Textures by alexaana at Renderosity

The Junior Challenger
The Junior Challenger.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
There are those times in the wilderness when everyting suddenly falls silent. That is a warning that danger is about!

Happy Halloween everyone!

Credits:

CWRW Whitetail Buck by CWRW at Renderosity
HiveWire Antler Pack by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at Renderosity

Songbird ReMix Cool & Unusual Birds Vol 1 (California Jay) by Ken _Gilliland at Renderosity

Enchanted - Photoshop Brushes by Chelsea Couture at RDNA
Spiraea japanica bush by Ehsan-soleymannia at CG Trader
Rudy haag burning bush by Ehsan-soleymannia at CG Trader
Vine Maple 02 by hathienphu88 at CG Trader
Public Domain Photo from pixnio

A Threatening Silence
A threatening Silence.jpg

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Very nice work Flint Hawk. Always inspired to see your work. Thank you for posting these. Well done.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Awww, how cute. :) Oh, and you've got snow! This is usually too soon for us to have snow, and since I live in a big city, I'm not likely to see a deer roaming around.

Yep first snow of the season here in the foothills of Colorado (the mountains have had some of course:) I was getting set to feed my cat Buddy and I looked out the window and saw a pretty large herd out in my pasture:) ( Buddy had to wait for his breakfast while mommy took pix- he wasn't too happy about that:)

Miss B

CV-BEE
Stranger things have happened in NYC! :D
True, but in parts of the City (5 boroughs/counties) there's just no place for a deer to go without being run over by a truck, taxi, motorcycle or what-have-you, especially in Manhattan, where it's pretty much all very tall office buildings. There are places in the other 4 boroughs, especially where it's all private homes with a nice amount of land around the houses, where I'm sure it has happened more than once.

DanaTA

Distinguished
True, but in parts of the City (5 boroughs/counties) there's just no place for a deer to go without being run over by a truck, taxi, motorcycle or what-have-you, especially in Manhattan, where it's pretty much all very tall office buildings. There are places in the other 4 boroughs, especially where it's all private homes with a nice amount of land around the houses, where I'm sure it has happened more than once.
What about the big park? When I was young, the thought of coyotes was foreign...but now I've seen them a few times on my street, once during the daylight. I think animals will go where they think they can get food. And sometimes many miles. Two years ago, there was a black bear that found it's way all the way to Cape Cod. He'd have had to cross one of the bridges to get there, because of the canal. The next season, he was back. They brought him to the western part of the state, where there are mountains and lots of forest. But he found his way back again. I think it's around 90 miles, or more, from the Cape to the Berkshires!

Dana

Miss B

CV-BEE
What about the big park? When I was young, the thought of coyotes was foreign...but now I've seen them a few times on my street, once during the daylight. I think animals will go where they think they can get food. And sometimes many miles. Two years ago, there was a black bear that found it's way all the way to Cape Cod. He'd have had to cross one of the bridges to get there, because of the canal. The next season, he was back. They brought him to the western part of the state, where there are mountains and lots of forest. But he found his way back again. I think it's around 90 miles, or more, from the Cape to the Berkshires!
Central Park? Yes, I can imagine a lot of animals could live there, but how would they get there in the first place? Central Park is very large, but I can't imagine an animal, especially a deer, being born and raised in Central Park, and then my comment about possibly being run over if it tried to get out of the Park is still serious. There's not much of anything but tall buildings and fast and furious traffic no matter which way they night try to exist. The only thing that would save them is if someone hearded them off before they got hurt, and then brought them to the zoo. That's the only place I can think of where they could safely exist.

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
May 2023 bring peace & enlightenment!

Credits:

HiveWire Mule Deer Buck by HiveWire3D & cwrw at Renderosity
HiveWire Antler Pack by HiveWire3D & cwrw at Renderosity
CWRW Red Stag by cwrw formerly at HiveWire3D

Songbird Remix (Dark-Eyed Junco) freebie by Ken Gilliland

Misty Winter Woodlands Backgrounds by Sveva at Renderosity
Flinks Instant Meadow 2-Winter 3 by Flink at Renderosity
Do You See The Light by patslash at Renderosity
SnowBrushes by patslash
Branch in Brown Bottle by wazzabi at CG Trader

Caught in God's Rays
Caught  in Gods Rays.jpg

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
May 2023 bring peace & enlightenment!

Credits:

HiveWire Mule Deer Buck by HiveWire3D & cwrw at Renderosity
HiveWire Antler Pack by HiveWire3D & cwrw at Renderosity
CWRW Red Stag by cwrw formerly at HiveWire3D

Songbird Remix (Dark-Eyed Junco) freebie by Ken Gilliland

Misty Winter Woodlands Backgrounds by Sveva at Renderosity
Flinks Instant Meadow 2-Winter 3 by Flink at Renderosity
Do You See The Light by patslash at Renderosity
SnowBrushes by patslash
Branch in Brown Bottle by wazzabi at CG Trader

Caught in God's Rays
View attachment 76718
Fantastic!

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
In the soft morning's light a doe & her fawn bond.

Credits:

CWRW Whitetail Buck by CWRW at Renderosity
HiveWire Foal by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at Renderosity
CWRW Fallow Deer by HiveWire3D & CWRW at Renderosity

Nature's Wonders Moths of the World Vol. 1 (Small Elephant Hawk) by Ken _Gilliland at Renderosity

Crataegus Hawthorn flowering 01 by istwood15 at CG Trader
XfrogPlants Northern Japanese Hemlock at CG Trader
Meadow Lawn Grassland Set 009 by arman-farajpanah at CG Trader
db AI Backgrounds 16 - Morning in the Woods by dbwalton at Renderosity Free Stuff

Serenity
Serenity.jpg