• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show us your Mule Deer Renders!

FreyrStrongart

Brilliant
Contributing Artist
Playing with the deer and the hairstrand system from 4.11. Leopard has been done with the hairsystem too... I know... he looks a bit scruffy. Would look better with a Cheetah.
Leopard hunting.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Laurie's majestic Red Stag looks at home in rugged mountain vistas.

Credits:

CWRW Red Stag by CWRW at HiveWire3D
HiveWire Mule Deer by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D (also available at Renderosity)
HiveWire Antler Pack by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D

SBRM Flock Formations 2 (Greylag Geese) at HiveWire3D

Black Eyed Susan by Lisa Buckalew at HiveWire3D

The Outlook by Predatron at DAZ
Legends of Fantasy by Susan Justice (formerly McKivergan) at Renderosity
Mels Mountain Vistas by Melissa Krauss at Renderosity

Monarch of the Mountains
Mountain Monarch.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Starbuck
Starbuck SML.jpg

Products Used: Hivewire 3D Mule Deer, CWRW's Whitetail coat textures and preset, HiveWire Antler Pack (whitetail), Nature's Wonders Moths, Moths of the World Vol2, Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flower, Pyrotechnics for Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flower (coming soon), Fern Lake by Stonemason, Solar Flare Brushes created in Photoshop

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
I missed doing horses, so I just had to include one in this deer scene.

Credits:

CWRW Whitetail Buck by CWRW at HiveWire3D
HiveWire Mule Deer by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D (also available at Renderosity)

HiveWire Horse by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D
CWRW Ultra Textures for the HiveWire Horse Pack 2 by CWRW at HiveWire3D

Nature's Wonders Saguaro Habitat by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D
Songbird ReMix Gamebirds (Gambels Quail) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire 3D

Songbird ReMix BIRDS of PREY Volume I: Kestrels, Hobbys & Falcons (American Kestrel) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Prickly Pear (USA Southwest) from xfrog
Prickly Pear-Public Domain
Superstition Mountain photo-Public Domain

Desert Encounter
Desert Encounter.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I missed doing horses, so I just had to include one in this deer scene.

Credits:

CWRW Whitetail Buck by CWRW at HiveWire3D

HiveWire Horse by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D
CWRW Ultra Textures for the HiveWire Horse Pack 2 by CWRW at HiveWire3D

Nature's Wonders Saguaro Habitat by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D
Songbird ReMix Gamebirds (Gambels Quail) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire 3D

Songbird ReMix BIRDS of PREY Volume I: Kestrels, Hobbys & Falcons (American Kestrel) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Prickly Pear (USA Southwest) from xfrog
Prickly Pear-Public Domain
Superstition Mountain photo-Public Domain

Desert Encounter
View attachment 47224
Thanks guys!! ............. I had to fight with the lighting on this one and then about a 7 hour render time !! Bleah! Glad to know it paid off!

LOL It's kind of like he is saying Morning guys! They are saying whats up whats up! Going to the watering hole!! Wonderful render and love your color selections!!
Then again they may be contemplating meshes! Seeing as the deer came from the horse! LOL Do I know you? You seem familiar to me and I think we could be great friends if only you would give me a chance.

Last edited: