• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show us your Mule Deer Renders!

Stezza

Dances with Bees
Rendered in Carrara
used Howie's Carrara Country Lane Hedgegrow with my FC Holden and DS version HWMule with antler set.

Deer and FC.png

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Thanks Chris, it was a spur of the moment render after chatting with @Miss B this morning my time... it's good that it can be set up rendered and posted in twenty minutes... gotta love Carrara.
I was going to say, that was done quickly! :)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
These are amazing. Yes that would be my hope and plan, to be able to show or hide leaves for sure.
Thanks!! I'm still still working with some more realistic type branches. Ok, I can hide some of the leaves with transmaps ...... will have to see what comes out.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Rendered in Carrara
used Howie's Carrara Country Lane Hedgegrow with my FC Holden and DS version HWMule with antler set.

View attachment 46516
Very cool and realistic render........... however.......... in my experience ................ on some occasions............ does not go very well for the deer! =( Poor deer ! Beautiful antlers though!! =)

Szark

Awesome
I really could have used the doe and fawn for my latest render. I used dForms on the buck to round out the forehead and smooth out the male "anatomy," and the fawns are, to borrow from another post elsewhere on these forums, "old and crappy," (not bad for the era, though. SilverKey3d Fawn.) The Mallard Pond set is wonderful, and I compensated for the lack of appropriate deer by making them a smaller part of the overall scene. (This is 100% 3D render. Got asked about that elsewhere.)

complete awesomeness

Debbie

Inspired
I really could have used the doe and fawn for my latest render. I used dForms on the buck to round out the forehead and smooth out the male "anatomy," and the fawns are, to borrow from another post elsewhere on these forums, "old and crappy," (not bad for the era, though. SilverKey3d Fawn.) The Mallard Pond set is wonderful, and I compensated for the lack of appropriate deer by making them a smaller part of the overall scene. (This is 100% 3D render. Got asked about that elsewhere.)

Absolutely Stunning love it :)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
WOW great work on the Fallow Deer guys!! Stezza I love your lighting!! Ken that's just gorgeous!!! I mean I would love to hang it in my living room! Dakorillon beautiful serene image and love your colors in the background you got all three of them in there!! =)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
The Midas Touch
The Midas Touch SML.jpg

Products Used:
HiveWire Mule Deer Buck, CWRW's Whitetail coat textures and preset, My custom geoshell metallic shaders, HiveWire Antler Pack, Lisa's Botanicals Tulips, Lisa's Botanicals Signs of Spring Crocus, Spring Pastels for Lisa's Botanicals Tulips, Gothic for Lisa's Botanicals Tulips, Saffron for Lisa's Botanicals Signs of Spring Crocus model, Ultimate butterfly collection, Background is SV Unbroken Silence, hair is from the Miellyn bundle by Arki, vines are from Stonemason's Jungle Ruins, Shyla for Genesis 8 by Ilona

Happy Mother's Day Everyone!!