• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show us your Mule Deer Renders!

luannemarie

Busy Bee
Title: The Lantern
The Lantern 101z.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Mornings Light.jpg
The fantastic & realistic Whitetail Deer is amazing!

Credits:

CWRW Whitetail Buck by CWRW at HiveWire3D
HiveWire Mule Deer by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D (also available at Renderosity)
HiveWire Antler Pack by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D

Nature's Wonders Moths of the World Vol. 1 (One-eyed Sphinx) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Forget-Me-Not by Lisa's Botanicals at HiveWire 3D

Ferns 2012 DR by Raul Lunia (Dinoraul) at Renderosity
3D Scenery: Last of Winter by ShaaraMuse3D and HWW0 at Renderosity
Medieval Small Village House2 by Bertrand Perez (Dante78) at Renderosity
Sun Drawing Water by Penelope B. Chisholm (Rowan54)

Morning's Light
View attachment 46498

Last edited:

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
He's majestic too!

Credits:

CWRW Whitetail Buck by CWRW at HiveWire3D
HiveWire Mule Deer by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D (also available at Renderosity)
HiveWire Antler Pack by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D

SBRM Cool & Unusual Birds (Western Scrub Jay) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Coneflower by Lisa's Botanicals at HiveWire 3D

Fern Pack by Judith & Chrisjol from RDNA
Forest Floor by ShaaraMuse3D at Renderosity
3D Scenery: Last of Winter by ShaaraMuse3D and HWW0 at Renderosity
Medieval House 2 by Bertrand Perez (Dante78) at Renderosity
Clouds End by Rajesh K. Misra at Renderosity

Sentinel of the Forest
Sentinel of the Forest.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Beautifully done nature scene Angela3D!

As wonderful as always luannemarie!

That fantasy antler set will be amazing Napalm Arsenal!

L'Adair

Enthusiast
I really could have used the doe and fawn for my latest render. I used dForms on the buck to round out the forehead and smooth out the male "anatomy," and the fawns are, to borrow from another post elsewhere on these forums, "old and crappy," (not bad for the era, though. SilverKey3d Fawn.) The Mallard Pond set is wonderful, and I compensated for the lack of appropriate deer by making them a smaller part of the overall scene. (This is 100% 3D render. Got asked about that elsewhere.)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I really could have used the doe and fawn for my latest render. I used dForms on the buck to round out the forehead and smooth out the male "anatomy," and the fawns are, to borrow from another post elsewhere on these forums, "old and crappy," (not bad for the era, though. SilverKey3d Fawn.) The Mallard Pond set is wonderful, and I compensated for the lack of appropriate deer by making them a smaller part of the overall scene. (This is 100% 3D render. Got asked about that elsewhere.)

WOW beautiful image!! so sweet serene and peacful!! =)

Freyfaxi

Adventurous
A quick question, L'Adair - you mentioned a "Mallard Pond" was used in your render..where can that be found ? It looks to be a very nice set indeed. :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
A quick question, L'Adair - you mentioned a "Mallard Pond" was used in your render..where can that be found ? It looks to be a very nice set indeed. :)
It's over at DAZ, and it's by HowieFarkes. The full name is The Harpwood Trail - Mallard Pond. I have a number of his older pieces that were usable in Carrara. He does nice work. Oh and you need The Harpwood Trail product. This seem to be an add-on to it.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Edit: cross posted with Miss B like I normally do lol
I can't count how many times I've done that on forums. At first I always wish I was a little quicker on the draw, but I inevitably wind up laughing at myself. :D

L'Adair

Enthusiast
Thank you, everyone. I'm a bit amazed at the responses to this image, here and other places I've posted it, but I'm thrilled so many like it.

Freyfaxi, Miss B is correct about the set: The Harpwood Trail - Mallard Pond, and The Harpwood Trail for Daz Studio; by HowieFarkes. Although the nice looking grass in the foreground is from Hemlock Folly by TangoAlpha. The great lighting is one of the Sunny Skies HDRIs from DimensionTheory's Skies of iRadiance bundle.