• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Lisa's Botanicals Renders!

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
StarweedWillow01.jpg

I'm very grateful to have Lisa as a business partner. I'm grateful to her for the confidence and courage she's exhibited by jumping into creating HiveWire 3D with me. Even as a Wife and Mother first, she's made time to focus on nursing this lil' HiveWire baby along and is nurturing it, coaxing it along to watch it grow, and is a guiding force to see it succeed, much like her actual children and family. HiveWire is an extension to our families. It's the relationships that are fostered along the way, and the talents shared that have significant value in the end.

So with this in mind, please share your talents here that showcase the wonderful products that Lisa has spend years creating with her superb collection found in Lisa's Botanicals. Her passion for the outside world and attention to the small details in mother natures art forms is evident and in the forefront. Now it's time for you to let them shine forth and show tribute by sharing imagery that has been greatly enhanced by Lisa's products.

This beginning image is one of my favorites of Lisa's and shows off her Fantastar for Starweed, Flower Fairy Outfit and Wings For Dawn by Mada, and of course Willow for Dawn by 3D Universe.

I gotta share this one too. Just love this header image to Lisa's store here at HiveWire. It shows a wide range of her products and the versatility that she delicately covers.

LisasBotanicalsBanner.jpg

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Yes indeed. Lisa's Botanicals are absolutely stunning. Though it's the hardest word in the world to spell! (Ok. There are much harder ones, but it took me three tries to get all those letters in the right place.)

I mean Botanicals, not Lisa :p

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Awwww ... thank you, Chris! You've got me all crying like baby Luna over here ... LOL

It seems to be rare in life that people are able to do what they love and find a way to make a living at it. In that aspect I feel truly and blissfully grateful that I get to do what I love to do ... every single day.

I enjoy seeing what people create with my products. While I have a certain "vision" in mind when creating, what really inspires me is to see how others use the same thing in a completely different and unique way. It breathes a new sort of life into them and inspires me to stretch and strive to do better on the next product.

Yes! Please! Show us your Lisa's Botanicals renders!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
oooo ! glad you put that one here, as I missed it along the way... just wow!!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
er well her fountain is actually a bunch of huge round stones, cemented together in a sort of tower around a VERY TALL outdoor faucet and tiny metal bowl for the birds... but the IDEA for the fountain her family did to create it is the same! (the house is like from the 30's!)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
oooo ! glad you put that one here, as I missed it along the way... just wow!!
Thanks Lyne, I had fun putting that one together. :)

I remember your bird fountain render, and liked it a lot when I first saw it, and still think it's a lovely "spring" render. Something for us to look forward to as we suffer through the winter months. ;)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Beautiful Miss B and Lyne...I've been meaning to do a new one just for this thread but haven't had time yet.
@Chris, very well said...

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Lisa's products are so beautiful I have added almost everything she has done to my Runtime. But my renders usually get posted in other threads as they also contain humans and/or animals. But this amazing Flower Fountain and Bird Bath and her fabulous fantasy flowers deserve to be posted here.

Thank you Lisa for all of your wonderful & creative products!

Credits:

Flower Fountain and Bird Bath by Lisa Botanicals & kobaltkween at HiveWire3D
Starweed & FantaStar for Starweed by Lisa Botanicals at HiveWire3D

HiveWire Horse by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D
HiveWire Foal by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D
Toon Horse by 3d Universe at HiveWire3D
HiveWire Unicorn by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D

Songbird ReMix Australia Vol 1 (Mallee Emu Wren, Rainbow BeeEater, Splendid Fairy Wren) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Willow for Dawn by 3D Universe at HiveWire 3D

Gathering At The Fantasy Fountain

Gathering At The Fantasy Fountain.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Here are more products that Lisa has added her magical touch too. Accompanied again by many other wonderful products from HiveWire 3D!

Credits:

Fantasy Gazebo by ChristopherCreek Art & Lisa Botanicals at HiveWire3D
Faerie Flower II by Lisa Botanicals at HiveWire3D
Starweed & FantaStar for Starweed by Lisa Botanicals at HiveWire3D

HiveWire Horse by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D
HiveWire Foal by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D
Toon Horse by 3d universe at HiveWire3D
HiveWire Unicorn by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D

Songbird Remix Hawaii (Apapane) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D
Cool and Unusual 2 (Hooded Oriole, Cock of the Rock, Lesser Bird of Paradise) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D
Perching Places (Picket Fence) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D
'Ohi'a Lehua by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire 3D

Gazebo Grandeur

Gazebo Grandeur.jpg