• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Lisa's Botanicals Renders!

Carey

Extraordinary
LOL these are NapalmArsenal's "Practical Magic" textures just recently in store for the Bell Flowers. DesertSilver was asking about the Dragon/Gryffon/Unicorn :D

so who follows conversations? me, I just make them up as I go along...lol

dkgoose

Hopefully this is ok to ask here...the is the iray addon for the carnations compatible with the carnation set previously sold at Daz, or should I purchase the value pack?

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
@dkgoose Value Pack is probably your best bet if you use both Poser and Daz, but you might ask Lisa or Alisa if any modifications to the model have been made to be sure.

I had a customer who had the Daz purchased version of the Daylily and the set of textures she had purchased was not rendering correctly on that model for some reason. They did render correctly on the HiveWire one.

Last edited:

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Hopefully this is ok to ask here...the is the iray addon for the carnations compatible with the carnation set previously sold at Daz, or should I purchase the value pack?

Hi, dkgoose

There should not be any difference between the Lisa's Botanicals Carnations purchased here or at DAZ

Value Stacks are not like Bundles. You can buy any of the items in them individually. You just get a discount the more you buy (but you don't have to buy them all at the same time):

Value Stacks

They should work fine with the Carnations purchased at DAZ - if not, I'd contact support

@NapalmArsenal - I've no clue why anyone would have had an issue with using your textures if they had LB Daylily from DAZ - there have been no changes to them either..they were put in the store when it opened. I'd be curious what her exact issue was.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Hi, dkgoose

There should not be any difference between the Lisa's Botanicals Carnations purchased here or at DAZ

Value Stacks are not like Bundles. You can buy any of the items in them individually. You just get a discount the more you buy (but you don't have to buy them all at the same time):

Value Stacks

They should work fine with the Carnations purchased at DAZ - if not, I'd contact support

@NapalmArsenal - I've no clue why anyone would have had an issue with using your textures if they had LB Daylily from DAZ - there have been no changes to them either..they were put in the store when it opened. I'd be curious what her exact issue was.
She had two versions of them some how, and they kept having the dark ghosting on the petal transmaps, but got it sorted out and it was only with the spider and double sparkler textures.

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Weird! Glad you got it figured out for her!

dkgoose

Ok cool thanks for the fast replies :) the iray version is in my cart great to see her awesome work getting iray updates :)

Desertsilver

Busy Bee
I so love these Practical magic colors!!!!!
aaa-october-bellflower-jpeg-for-hive.jpg

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Lovely images phd & Desertsilver - real cute, Carey!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Very nice, and I've been meaning to ask . . . who's the character, as he really looks Native American.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Fantastic Images guys @Carey LOL I think someone is in for a prank in the leaves LOL! and Love the wolf and chickens !! What chicken model is that btw it's very realistic?
@phdubrov Love your Starweed image it looks so realistic!!
@Desertsilver OMG!!! Love both of your images. Do you happen to be on Facebook? Those would be awesome posted in the Poser + Daz 3D section and Deviant Art!! SO beautiful and rich with your fabrics and color pallets perrrrrfect for Autumn LOL!!

Ok, you guys have been asking about these and they are here !! Just in Time for Halloween and something a little dark and Gothic!! I have not tried them as of yet, but would look pretty cool with the house cat or the leopard/black panther coat texture, or Dawn and Dusk.
The banner image is linked to the store if you want to preview or purchase.
Banner copy.jpg
Kinds and Types.jpg Fangs copy.jpg Heartsong copy.jpg Forbidden copy.jpg SuperflyFireFly copy.jpg

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
The chickens look like Noggin's. His came with chicks as well. Old enough to be usable in both programs.

Carey

Extraordinary
Fantastic Images guys @Carey LOL I think someone is in for a prank in the leaves LOL! and Love the wolf and chickens !! What chicken model is that btw it's very realistic?
@phdubrov Love your Starweed image it looks so realistic!!
@Desertsilver OMG!!! Love both of your images. Do you happen to be on Facebook? Those would be awesome posted in the Poser + Daz 3D section and Deviant Art!! SO beautiful and rich with your fabrics and color pallets perrrrrfect for Autumn LOL!!

Ok, you guys have been asking about these and they are here !! Just in Time for Halloween and something a little dark and Gothic!! I have not tried them as of yet, but would look pretty cool with the house cat or the leopard/black panther coat texture, or Dawn and Dusk.
The banner image is linked to the store if you want to preview or purchase.
View attachment 31079
View attachment 31080 View attachment 31081 View attachment 31082 View attachment 31084 View attachment 31083
that chicken is from daz and produced by the artist noggins. it is the best model that artist has produced . course that model is not stock, I reworked it a little...