• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Lisa's Botanicals Renders!

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
That is awesome! I've never thought about getting THAT close up to my favorite ever Lisa plant!

@Miss B Axe is more Renaissance than anything, at least metalwork-wise. Or godly :) Especially with the weight about 15-25kg from look :) so no common man can wield it.

Starweed + Superfly = LOVE
View attachment 30452
Common Starweed 01, Subd 2, and a lot of tests :) Plus procedural specular map to make the reflections cell-grainy and not overwhelming.

phdubrov

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
@Pendraia @NapalmArsenal @Satira Capriccio thank you!
One more example and I'll go to my thread :)
Common Starweed Closeup 2.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
@phdubrov That last image is just gorgeous!! So well done!!

This is a rework of an older image using Lisa's Bell Flowers and custom mix and match character using Genesis.

Lonely Moon
LM.jpg

Products Used:
Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flowers, Practical Magic for Lisa's Botanicals Bell flowers, Halloween Pumpkin, Genesis (custom morphs) RDNA Winter Trees, RDNA Bat Scatter, various travelers plants, Moon is rendered in Vue 2016, Calais Hair, Lorella mats, Pale Shadows Dress, Wings Painted in Photoshop.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Thanks Lisa and Pen!! I need to get Willow I think ........ Could toy around with her and Diva and see what happens! Three sets for sweet deals, but you can also stack them. I will bring them out as I get them completed, and then do a stack.

Poser Light Tests - I have them converted from Daz to Poser and just needing some testers .
Mix and Matched Options FK Mild Boreal AO
Mixed.png

FK Warm And Soul Dark Settings
Fk Warm and Soul 01-Dark.png Dark Embrace Test 1.png Eclipsing Twilight Dark.png
FK Mild Boreal Light Settings
FK Mild Boreal.png FK Mild Boreal MB01L.png Passion Storm FK Mildboreal MB01L.png

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Autumn Elegance
Promo Images Daz copy.jpg

Products Used: Lisa's Botanicals Daylily, Autumn Elegance for Lisa's Botanicals Daylily (These are available at Fantasy Attic https://fantasiesrealm.com/market/D...Autumn-Elegance-for-Lisa's-Botanicals-Daylily) Poser and Daz I have not abandoned you guys LOL ! I know there are many HiveWire Supporters and Poser users over at the attic and am hoping to peak interest in my other sets here as well as Lisa's Flowers, Summoner's Elegant Phoenix

Carey

Extraordinary
Autumn Elegance
View attachment 30583
Products Used: Lisa's Botanicals Daylily, Autumn Elegance for Lisa's Botanicals Daylily (These are available at Fantasy Attic https://fantasiesrealm.com/market/D...Autumn-Elegance-for-Lisa's-Botanicals-Daylily) Poser and Daz I have not abandoned you guys LOL ! I know there are many HiveWire Supporters and Poser users over at the attic and am hoping to peak interest in my other sets here as well as Lisa's Flowers, Summoner's Elegant Phoenix
great composition

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I like the decorative version! It reminds me of Japanese water color effects! Just need a crane in there and a bit of Kanji.

Carey

Extraordinary
Thanks DesertSilver, yep I got the Merchant Resource, sooooo, if people would like them (and if I test and don't find any seams) I might offer them up in sweet deals if people are interested :D
can never have too many great looking plants, well long as they are not gmo...lol

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Thanks DesertSilver, yep I got the Merchant Resource, sooooo, if people would like them (and if I test and don't find any seams) I might offer them up in sweet deals if people are interested :D
I think that would be a good idea Rae, but up to you !! =)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
can never have too many great looking plants, well long as they are not gmo...lol
LOL these are NapalmArsenal's "Practical Magic" textures just recently in store for the Bell Flowers. DesertSilver was asking about the Dragon/Gryffon/Unicorn :D