• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Lisa's Botanicals Renders!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Just a little play with Lisa's Tulips, Whisper and the Sweetheart expansion set for Lisa's Botanicals coming soon. These are designed off of the parrot style tulip no transmaps applied.

3dLhorse copy.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Thanks!!

Poser Version: still tweaking a little on bump and displacement. This is using Lisa's light rig that loads as a preset with the flower clumps and I need to up my pixel count in the render settings.
Poser.jpg

Warm and Soul - very neutral
WarmAndSoul.jpg

RDNA Spring Lights - These were the freebie download.
RDNA SPring.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Nice NA! I think I've tried the Warm and Soul lights and liked them. (if they're the same ones in thinking of :))
Yes, they are pretty nice! All of FK light sets are pretty nice in Poser renders, but you can get some artifacts in them on occasion. I like the Mild Boreal ones too. She also has those Daz emissive one's she released recently that I've been thinking of getting.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes, I have those, and her Mild Boreal, which are the ones I use most often, and her Luz de Imagen, though I haven't used those much. Need to play with them some.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Yes, they look nice with that lighting as well. :)
Glad I loaded these and did a few renders. As, I see a seam I need to go and fix on the stem. They are pretty good test lights if you are looking for seams and such as well as if there is any ghosting due to your transmaps.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Fallen Tree log is by LisaB as well as the ground from her Heart of the Matter set
I made other parts of both The Fallen Tree & Heart of the Matter sets invisible, as I
wanted to just use the log on the other ground Lisa created! A lot of work, but I like
the very realistic quality of both, yet I wanted THIS combination! :)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
FYI folks... got to using Molar Island AND the Gazebo... AND some of 1971's craft AND George's sky... and WOW WOW WOW, LISA!~ The water reflects the sky (I put the photo on the high rez cloth plane from poser's primitives) so GORGEOUSLY... so I could pick the colors for my lights right 'off the sky'... got BIG plans with this one... at least two Dawns in it... and some surprise decorations for the Island... grin!!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
WOW, I haven't seen that in so long Beth, I totally forgot how nice it is. IIRC, didn't it also place in the top 6 in that month's Dreamlight Render Challenge?