• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Lisa's Botanicals Renders!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Gorgeous images all!!
@phdubrov Love all the variety you have in there really beautiful!!
@Llola Lane Awesome textures and love the flower petal hair!!

Lisa's Botanicals Asiatic Lily
Jungle Heat Prism Textures (Akela and Wilder Tiger) - In the store as of today!
Tiger is Ilona's from Animal Kingdom set
Lisa's Botanicals Curious Grasses and Vines
Songbird Remix humming birds of North America

Mesmerized
Tiger in lilies.jpg

Last edited:

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Nice NP. I picked up this lily a little while ago. Would be nice to have more textures :)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
@Rae134 Thanks!, (This is just a thought lol!) I'm not encouraging you to purchase anything and Lisa's model does have a nice texture that comes with it, but the white and dark fuchsia ones would look neat with your kitty pony white tiger texture you did for Lorraine!
Superfly.jpg

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Oh it would. I'll have to give it a try when I'm out of hospital (hopefully late tomorrow). The yellow one would look good with my yellow tiger too

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Lisa's Botanicals Asiatic Lily
Jungle Heat Prism Textures (Akela and Wilder Tiger) - In the store as of today!
Tiger is Ilona's from Animal Kingdom set
Lisa's Botanicals Curious Grasses and Vines
Songbird Remix humming birds or North America

Mesmerized
Beautiful!! I've been looking at Ilona's Animal Kingdom set. She does such gorgeous work with all kinds of hair. ;)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
@Miss B , she really does ! I am going to have to set up a savanna to use her lions and her cheetahs. Although, anxiously awaiting our Kitty!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
@phdubrov WOW! extremely gorgeous effects there ! I might like to try doing that with some of them for possible promo renders! Seriously Awesome!

Just as the rays of the sun peak over the horizon in that golden moment of illumination!