• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire House Cat Renders Here!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Welcome, @azoohouse ! Such a great art piece!!!!!!!!

I'm exhausted, I HAVE to go rest...but got another kitty pic done...need to sleep on it and check it in the am. I love my kitty cat! :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Rest up Lyne. I look forward to seeing another one of your kitty renders.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Absolutely love everyone's kitties!!!

Here is my Fae Housecat. With Lisa's plants and Ken's Puiri Moths.

Fae Housecat.jpg

Zaarin

Brilliant
Kitty looks great; can't wait to pick her up tomorrow! :D And the silver tabby looks so much like my Varda! :D

Yep! Working on black kitty today. Will have one set of orange tabbies, and one set that will include black kitty, white kitty and also 2-3 "tuxedo" kitties. Hoping to have them out in about 10 days?

View attachment 16587
I may have already asked this, but any chance of an Egyptian mau in the future? :)

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist

I'm working on renders of FairyTales and Nursery Rhymes to make a book for the kiddos for Christmas, these are the first set, the Itty Kitty came at just the right time! Two are Mil Cats (Cause that's what I had extra skins for), what a difference! But, it works for this, since it's a little campy!

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Thank you, Miss B! I've had such a hard time starting my book project and this really helped to break the block loose! So hopefully now I can get the rest of them done so that I can get the book to the printers!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I figured out what I really need to do with the toes.... duh! It's a "brushing out" thing...cat's toes do not show each toe separate...I FORGOT I used to brush the top of the toe lines out to blend them together and look more like a house cat paw... well heck, it's been a LONG time since I used the mil cat... one could forget, right? ;)
Hopefully Tiny's new fur will make them look even better...

But don't get me wrong...these cats are fantastic... BEYOND fantastic! :)

I love everyone's art with the new kitty... just WONDERFUL!! :)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I hate my computer, it kept shutting down when it was almost done, grrrrr (so just a really small Iray render)

For Lyne
(I re-coloured Laurie's grey tabby texture to hopefully look more like Lynes kitty, maybe a tad too brown?)
kitty for lyne.jpg

Llola Lane

Adventurous
Wonderful works of art everyone!!!

Just purchased the kitty and rendered it in Daz... Only postwork is fuzzyness around the cat and my signature... YAY... I finally have a decent kitty in my runtime ... I'm a happy camper :) Great big hugzzzzzzzzz to all who helped create her/him :)

HIVEWIRE HOUSE CAT by Llola Lane.jpg

Banditcameraman

Enthusiast
Was thrilled to bits when Lil' Kitty was released (and I was hoping it would be on the last Friday of September :D )

By coincidence Catwoman was released at another site on the same day ;) And that gave me an idea of revisiting a render I tried 3 years ago but could never quite get to work...

This time I'm pretty happy with it :x3:

Title: Two Kittehs

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Can't type much for while! done too much!!! and can't use Dragon. but LOVE all new art!

AFTER Laurie puts out all her add on maps, I'll release my maps for this cat. It will take a lot of work, but after 1 more art idea, I'll start.