• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire House Cat Renders Here!

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
A couple of test renders for Mininessie's cute anthro poses

Others for the House Cat and the Big Dog can be found here: Testing for others | HiveWire 3D Community

LadyNightVamp

Inspired
Have a nice weekend :)

butterfly-apr18.jpg

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
will be 'absent' from HW a while, another plumbing disaster...having to have whole half bathroom's pipes re-piped. FORCED to climb stairs for a while to use bathroom, it's REALLY hard on me.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhh, sorry to hear that Lyne. Take care of yourself, and climb the stairs very slowly, even if you have to stop a time or two before you get upstairs.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Plumbing problems are the worst! And they always seem to coincide with whatever is going on in my life. So when I have plumbing issues I take a good long long at the stresses in my life.

Hope it doesn't take too long or cost too much!

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
will be 'absent' from HW a while, another plumbing disaster...having to have whole half bathroom's pipes re-piped. FORCED to climb stairs for a while to use bathroom, it's REALLY hard on me.
Sorry to hear that sweetie ,i hope all goes ok and fast,take care with the stairs as Miss B said! :grouphug:

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
If only I could save enough to get the HiveWire House Cat...sigh.
I would like to convert my Mil-Cat textures to it and try the LAMH for the House Cat on it.
Back in the day I made two texture sets for the Mil-cat.