• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire Big Dog And Puppy Renders.

Freyfaxi

Adventurous
I did read ages ago that they were working on a poser version of LAMH, but I've not heard of any progress :( Also there was talk not so long ago of someone working on a similar type of product that IS poser-friendly. Finger's crossed :)

Carey

Extraordinary
dog-play.jpg
Trashing the Kitchen

Thank you, Miss B. Was hoping and praying that someone would be working on creating fluffy fur for Poser users. Does anyone have any contact information on the creators of LAMH to see if they would consider creating one for Poser? I would love to create my own family of pets (4 dogs and 3 cats) but they are all fluffy! LOL

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Currently LAMH is only for DS, some presets from the creator can be found here for various animals. Presets - Look At My Hair
The news and updates was last updated in 2016. I know Alessandro has been creating some more animals at the moment so I don't think he's doing any more currently on LAMH (his resent update was the Iray LAMH Catalyst but that is only for his own animals)

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Thank you, Miss B. Was hoping and praying that someone would be working on creating fluffy fur for Poser users. Does anyone have any contact information on the creators of LAMH to see if they would consider creating one for Poser? I would love to create my own family of pets (4 dogs and 3 cats) but they are all fluffy! LOL

There's always the Poser hair room if you're feeling ambitious. I'm still waiting for Tiny to do something for them.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Yeah. LAMH is touchy to work with, but it does work.
Unfortunately it works in 3DLight, and everyone is now ga-ga for Iray. Which means that a LAMH preset with new animals is no longer something anyone can count on. And AM and Co. are more likely to try to build an Iray version than a Poser version by this time.

Tiny did some nice fur for the MilCat in Poser, but I don't know whether she's doing new hair presets these days.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Yeah. LAMH is touchy to work with, but it does work.
Unfortunately it works in 3DLight, and everyone is now ga-ga for Iray. Which means that a LAMH preset with new animals is no longer something anyone can count on. And AM and Co. are more likely to try to build an Iray version than a Poser version by this time.
LAMH Catalyst is for Iray but like I said its only for AM's animals only.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I haven't done much later (real life is getting in the way) but I wanted to try CWRW's new LAMH medium coat. I made one of Flint_Hawks new textures black and white and re-shaped the Lab to look more like a Border Collie (I hope it worked :p)
sheepdog.jpg